domingo, 14 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas
(Doc Pomus - Mort Shuman) - Bright light city gonna set my soul / Gonna set my soul on fire / Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn, / So get those stakes up higher / There's a thousand pretty women waitin' out there / And they're all livin' devil may care / And I'm just the devil with love to spare / Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas / How I wish that there were more / Than the twenty-four hours in the day / 'Cause even if there were forty more / I wouldn't sleep a minute away / Oh, there's black jack and poker and the roulette wheel / A fortune won and lost on ev'ry deal / All you need's a strong heart and a nerve of steel / Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas / Viva Las Vegas with you neon flashin' / And your one armbandits crashin' / All those hopes down the drain / Viva Las Vegas turnin' day into nighttime / Turnin' night into daytime / If you see it once / You'll never be the same again / I'm gonna keep on the run / I'm gonna have me some fun / If it costs me my very last dime / If I wind up broke up well / I'll always remember that I had a swingin' time / I'm gonna give it ev'rything I've got / Lady luck please let the dice stay hot / Let me shout a seven with ev'ry shot / Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas, / Viva, Viva Las Vegas.

What'd I Say (Ray Charles) - Hey mama, don't you treat me wrong / Come and love your daddy all night long / All right, hey, hey, all right now / See the girl with the diamond ring / She knows how to shake that thing / All right, hey, hey, Mmm, all right now / Ahhh, Ohh, Ahhh, Ohh, Ahhh, Ohh, Ohh / Make me feel so good, make me feel so good right now / Make me feel so good, make me feel so good right now / Make me feel so good, make me feel so good / Mmm, see the girl with the red dress on / She can do the dog all night long / All right, hmm what'd I say, tell me what'd I say / Tell me what'd I say, tell me what'd I say right now / Tell me what'd I say, tell me what'd I say right now / Tell me what'd I say, tell me what'd I say / Ahhh, Ohh, Ahhh, Ohh, Ahhh, Ohh, Ohh / It's all right, It's all right right now / Baby, it's all right, Baby, it's all right right now / Baby, it's all right, Oh yeah! / Baby shake that thing, baby shake that thing right now / Baby shake that thing, baby shake that thing right now / Baby shake that thing, well I feel all right.

If You Think I Don't Need You (West - Cooper) - If you think I don't need you / Then take a look in my eyes / Maybe these ain't raindrops / Falling out of the sky / Since you been gone / I've been so alone / If you think I don't need you / Then baby you're wrong / If you think I don't love you / What could I do to prove to you baby / My love is true / I sing the same old song / Since you've been gone / If you think I don't love you / Then baby you're wrong / My life ain't been the same since you left me / I ain't had a wink of sleep in seven days / I don't know what to do I'm going crazy / I just walk the floor at night and call your name / If you think I don't do right / I'll change my ways / I'll do like you want me to, I'll be your slave / Since you been gone / I've been so alone / If you think I don't need you / Well baby you're wrong / If you think I don't do right / I'll change my ways / I'll do like you want me to, I'll be your slave / Since you been gone / I've been so alone / If you think I don't need you / Well baby you're wrong / Well baby you're wrong / Well baby you're wrong.

I Need Somebody To Lean On (Pomus - Shuman) - I need somebody to lean on / I need somebody to tell my troubles to / No use denying, I'm close to cryin' / But what good, tell me what good would my crying do / I need somebody to help me / Help me forget all those worries on my mind / And when I'm lonely, if someone would only / Want to be sweet and kind / I need somebody, won't that somebody / Please, please listen to my plea / Need that somebody, won't that somebody / Come running to me / I need somebody to lean on / I'm tired of being unhappy and so blue / If she came I would hold her 'cause I need that shoulder / To lean on, yes I really do / I need somebody, and maybe that somebody is you / Mmmmmmm.

C'mon Everybody (Byers) - Come on everybody and snap your fingers now / Come on everybody clap your hands real loud / Come on everybody take a real deep breath / And repeat after me / I love my baby / I love my baby / Hey, hey, hey and my baby loves me / Come on everybody and whistle this tune right now / Come on everybody and stomp your feet real loud / Come on everybody take a real deep breath / And repeat after me / I love my baby / I love my baby / Hey, hey, hey and my baby loves me / Well there ain't nothing wrong with the long-haired music / Like Brahms, Beethoven and Bach / Well I was raised with a guitar in my hand / And I was born to rock / Well, come on everybody and turn your head to the left / Come on everybody and turn your head to the right / Come on everybody take a real deep breath / And repeat after me / I love my baby / I love my baby / Hey, hey, hey and my baby loves me.

Today, Tomorrow and Forever (Giant - Baum - Kaye) - I give, give you my heart / Today, tomorrow and forever / You'll always be my love / I vow we'll never part / Today, tomorrow and forever / Long as there's stars above / The cares of life will fade away / As long as we're together / So stay, stay in my arms / Today, tomorrow and forever / You'll always be my love / I give, give you my heart / Today, tomorrow and forever / You'll always be my love / The cares of life will fade away / As long as we're together / So stay, stay in my arms / Today, tomorrow and forever / You'll always be my love / You'll always be my love.

Obs: Só incluídas as faixas da trilha sonora que foram lançadas na época de lançamento do filme, seja em single, seja em compacto duplo (EP).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário