terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Wild In The Country

Wild In The Country (George Wise / Hugo Peretti / Luigi Creatore) - A rose grows wild in the country / A tree grows tall as the sky / The wind blows wild in the country / And part of the wild, wild country, am I / Wild, wild, like the deer and the dove / Wild and free is this land that I love / A dream grows wild in the country / A love grows tall as the sky / A heart beats wild in the country / And here with a dream in my heart / Part of the wild, wild country, am I / Data de gravação: 07 de novembro de 1960.

Lonely Man (Bennie Benjamin / Sol Marcus) - It's a lonely man / Who wanders all around / It's a lonely man / Who roams from town to town / Searchin', always searchin' / For something he can't find / Hopin', always hopin' / That some day fate will be kind / It's a lonely man / Who travels all alone / When he has no one / That he can call his own / Always so unhappy / Taking shelter where he can / Here I am / Come meet a lonely, lonely man / Always so unhappy / Taking shelter where he can / Here I am / Come meet a lonely, lonely man / Here I am / Come meet a lonely, lonely man / Data de Gravação: 07 de novembro de 1960.

I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Fred Wise / Ben Weisman) - I look at you and wham, I'm head over heels / I guess that love is a banana peel / I feel so bad and yet I'm feeling so well / I slipped, I stumbled, I fell / One crazy kiss and bam, I head for the skies / I guess that love is like a cake of ice / You skate along but then you can never tell / I slipped, I stumbled, I fell / I never thought I'd get tricked / By you sweet talking lies / You've got a bag of tricks / And when you get busy / I got dazzled and dizzy / I fell like a ton of bricks / My knees are weak, my head is spinning around / I guess that love has turned me upside down / Thought I'd get hurt, but gee, it's turning out well / I slipped, I stumbled, I fell / Data de gravação: 08 de novembro de 1960.

In My Way (Fred Wise / Ben Weisman) - I may not be here tomorrow / But I'm close beside you today / So lie to me a little, say you love me a lot / And I'll be true to you in my way / Love never goes on forever / At least that's what wise men all say / So smile when you kiss me, tomorrow you may cry / But I'll be true to you in my way / Yes I'll be true to you in my way / Data de gravação: 07 de novembro de 1960.

Forget Me Never (Fred Wise / Ben Weisman) - If I should go, forget me never / Please say that you'll remember me / I pray the dreams we share together / Will shine on in your memory / Each time a star falls out of heaven / It leaves the sky a deeper blue / So if we part, forget me never / And don't forget my love for you / And don't forget my love for you / Data de gravação: 07 de novembro de 1960.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário