sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Harum Scarum

Harem Holiday (Peter Andreoli - Vince Poncia) - Gonna travel, gonna travel wild and free / I'm gonna pack my bags because this great big world is calling me / Every pretty girl's gonna know I'm around / They're gonna know I'm in town on a harem holiday / Twenty women, twenty women by my side / I'm gonna kiss them all, because I've gotta keep 'em satisfied / Gonna have the best time money can buy / I'm gonna be flying high on a harem holiday / If Romeo had a harem holiday / You can bet that Juliet would have never been his girl forever / Gonna go back, gonna catch that midnight plane / Twenty dancing girls are waiting just to call my name / Gonna have a ball, I ain't gonna waste no time / I'm gonna make 'em all mine on a harem holiday / If Romeo had a harem holiday / You can bet that Juliet would have never been his girl forever / Gonna travel, gonna travel wild and free / I'm gonna pack my bags because this great big world is calling me / Every pretty girl's gonna know I'm around / They're gonna know I'm in town on a harem holiday.

My Desert Serenade (Stanley J. Gelber) - Come here my serenade, my desert serenade / A lover's melody, to bring you close to me / It's a tender lullaby, born of golden sand and sky / The song is new, and it's calling you / Tonight beside the desert palms / Come let me take you in my arms / Come here my serenade, my desert serenade / Wherever lovers dwell, it weaves it's magic spell / Soon a thousand dreams will start, / And romance will fill your heart / My lips conceal, love that's warm and real / Give me a chance to hold you near / You'll see a brand new world appear / So come and hear, my desert serenade, my desert serenade, / My desert serenade.

Go East - Young Man (Baum - Giant - Kaye) - I'm gonna go where the desert sun is / Go where I know the fun is / Go where the harem girls dance / Go where there's love and romance / Out on the burning sands, in some caravan / I'll find adventure, while I can / To say the least, go on, go east young man / Go east young man, go east young man / You'll feel like a sheik, so rich and grand / With dancing girls at your command / Go eat and drink and feast, go east young man / I'm gonna go where the night's enchanted / Go where those dreams are granted / When paradise starts calling, into some tent I'm crawling / I hear those desert drums, and when nighttime comes / Then I'll make love the way I planned / To say the least, go on, go east young man / Go east young man, go east young man / You'll feel like a sheik, so rich and grand / With dancing girls at your command / Go eat and drink and feast, go east young man / Go eat and drink and feast, go east young man.

Mirage (Joy Byers) - Is your love darling just a mirage? / From the distance, you call to me like an oasis / Though your kisses, keep drawing me near / Is your love a mirage that will disappear? / Like a man in the desert, I'm lost / Is this dream just a trick of my imagination / Though I thirst for your lips, night and day / Is your love a mirage that will fade away? / How I pray, heaven answered my prayer / When I reach out for you, You'll be there / In the search for my love will be through / Like a dream a mirage, will come true / How I pray, heaven answered my prayer / When I reach out for you, You'll be there / In the search for my love will be through / Like a dream a mirage, will come true / A mirage, a mirage, a mirage. 

Kismet (Sid Tepper - Roy C. Bennett) - When you meet by chance, it's not by chance / It's kismet / When two hearts stand still, it's destiny's will / It's kismet / The wheel of fortune spins, round and around it goes / Who will the arrow point to, only kismet knows / Until you came by, kismet and i, were strangers / But now that you're here, it's suddenly clear we've met / This is my lucky day, love's in the cards I'd say / Thanks to kismet, kismet, kismet / Until you came by, kismet and I were strangers / But now that you're here, it's suddenly clear we've met / This is my lucky day, love's in the cards I'd say / Thanks to kismet, kismet, kismet. 

Shake That Tambourine (Baum - Giant - Kaye) - Shake... the little tambourine / Shake a-ring a jing -jing a-ling / Shake, shake my little dancin' queen / Shake that tambourine, that tambourine / I can hear them dancing, in the marketplace / Swishin' and a-swirlin', in their' silks and lace / Bracelets keep a-clinking, on their' tiny feet / And with their tambourines they keep the beat / Rings on their fingers, bells on their toes / They make music, wherever they go / Pound that little drum now, tap on it with your thumb / Shake, shake the little tambourine / Shake a-ring a-jing-a-ling-a-ling / Shake,shake my little dancin' queen / That tambourine, that tambourine / I heard their talent, open palace doors / Every night they're dancin', on those marble floors / Kings may bow before them, but they'll be my own / Then they'll shake their thing for me alone / Rings on their fingers, bells on their toes / They make music, wherever they go / Pound that little drum now, tap on it with your thumb / Shake, shake the little tambourine / Shake a-ring a-jing-a-ling-a-ling / Shake,shake my little dancin' queen / That tambourine, that tambourine.

Hey Little Girl (Baum - Giant - Kaye) - Hey little girl, you sure are cute to me / Come up a little closer, so I can see / Hold it baby now stay right where you are / Hey little girl you oughta be a movie star / All right... / Hey little girl, come on and dance with me / You're about the cutest thing I ever did see / Hey little girl, I'd like to take you home / Come on, come on, come on I want you for my very own / All right...hoo!...hoo!.. / Hey little girl, you better hang on tight / A-won't you swing it to the left, and shake it to the right / Hey little girl, you know your lookin' fine / Get ready honey let's go just-a one more time.

Golden Coins (Baum - Giant - Kaye) - Say you're mine, then ask me what you will / All your dreams, my darling I'll fulfill / Golden coins, I will bring to you / Silver trinkets and rubies too / In return dear I'm begging you / For the pleasures of love / I'll bring gifts, like you never saw / Priceless garments that you'll adore / Persian rugs to enhance your floor / For the pleasures of love / Darling, choose anything you please / Rich brocade, or woven tapestries / In exchange, I plead on my knees / For the pleasure of love / Golden coins, I'll place at your feet / Precious jewels to make life complete / All my treasures are yours my sweet / For the pleasures of love.

So Close, Yet So Far (From Paradise) (Joy Byers) - So close, yet so far from paradise / I hold, you in my arms, in paradise / Is mine, then you slip away / Like a child at play, and here am I / So close, yet so far from paradise / When you, are close to me, it's paradise / We kiss, oh my love, paradise / Is mine, then suddenly you're gone from me / Like a floating star, I see, and here am I / So close, yet so far from paradise / I reach out for you, but each time I do / I always find you gone / I know love is new, I'll take care of you / In my arms is where you belong / Just, a step away, are we from paradise / Take my hand, come away, to paradise / My love, I want you close to me / I need you desperately, oh here am I / Waiting for you / Here am I / Praying for you / Here am I, so close, yet so far from paradise.

Animal Instinct (Baum - Giant - Kaye) - Don't ever take tour eyes off me / Not even for a minute / 'cause like a panther I might pounce / And that will be the limit / I can be sneaky, fast as a snake / I strike like a cobra, make no mistake / And baby you'll be trapped, quick as a wink / It's animal instinct / Don't think that I won't pin you down / No matter how you plead it / I'm like a lion who's been caged / And you are gonna meet it / Watch out I'll warn ya', sharp as a hawk / I'm wild as a tiger, I prowl and I stalk / cause when a man feels thirst, he takes a drink / It's animal instinct / You better not be caught off guard / This wolf is on the search now / A leopard just can't change it's spots / And I'm about to lurch now / I roar like the jungle, I fight tooth and nail / I just gotta get you, you'll fall without fail / I'm ready for the kill, I'm right on the brink / It's animal instinct / It's animal instinct, animal instinct. 

Wisdom of the Ages (Baum - Giant - Kaye) - Listen, to the wisdom of the ages / Listen, to the words of many sages / Live each day, as if it were your last / It's written in the stars, your destiny is cast / And that hourglass, runs too fast no doubt / For the sands of time are running out / Listen, to the wisdom of the ages / These words, can be found in history's pages / Live each day, for happiness can't wait / And love while you may, but heed the hand of fate / If the finger points, it's too late no doubt / For the sands of time, are running out / But the man who turns, and escapes somehow / Is the wisest of men / And to such a man, I'd bow.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário