quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Follow That Dream

Follow That Dream (Fred Wise - Ben Weisman) - Follow that dream, I gotta follow that dream / Keep a-movin, move along, keep a moving / I've got to follow that dream wherever that dream may lead / I've got to follow that dream to find the love I need / When your heart gets restless, time to move along / When your heart gets weary, time to sing a song / But when a dream is calling you, / There's just one thing that you can do / Well, you gotta follow that dream wherever that dream may lead / You gotta follow that dream to find the love you need / Keep a-movin, move along, keep a moving / Got to find me someone whose heart is free / Someone to look for my dream with me / And when I find her I may find out / Just what my dreams are all about / I've got to follow that dream wherever that dream may lead / I've got to follow that dream to find the love I need / I've got to follow that dream wherever that dream may lead / I've got to follow that dream to find the love I need / Keep a-movin, move along / Keep a-movin, move along / Keep a-movin, move along.

Angel (Sid Tepper / Roy C. Bennett) - Angel, with those angel eyes / Come and take this earth boy / Up to paradise / Angel, may I hold you tight? / Never kissed an angel / Let me kiss one tonight / If I said "I love you" / Would I be speaking out of turn? / I'm only human, but I'm willing to learn / Angel, make my wish come true / Let me be in heaven here on earth with you / Angel, never kissed an angel / Let me kiss one tonight / If I said "I love you" / Would I be speaking out of turn? / I'm only human, but I'm willing to learn / Angel, make my wish come true / Let me be in heaven here on earth with you / Angel, Angel.

What a Wonderful Life (Wayne - Livingston) - It's a wonderful life / This life I'm livin' / What a wonderful life, days with a life of ease, oh-ho-oh / Well, I've got no job to worry me / No big bad boss to hurry me / It's a wonderful life life's good to me / It's a wonderful road / This road I'm travelin' / It's a wonderful road headin' beyond the hills, oh-ho-oh / Oh it may go straight or it may detour / But one thing that I know for sure / It's a wonderful life, life's good to me / Don't know where I'm goin' / Don't care where I'm goin' / Like the four winds are blowin' I go on / Laughin' the day away, lovin the night away / Till the moon is gone / It's a wonderful life / This life I'm livin' / What a wonderful life / Livin' the life I love, oh yeah / Well I've got neighbors, I've got friends / Just about anywhere the rainbow ends / It's a wonderful life, life's good to me / Don't know where I'm goin' / Don't care where I'm goin' / Like the four winds are blowin' I go on / Laughin'the day away, lovin the night away / Till the moon is gone / It's a wonderful life / This life I'm livin' / What a wonderful life / Livin' the life I love, oh yeah / Well I've got neighbors, I've got friends / Just about anywhere the rainbow ends / It's a wonderful life, life's good to me / What a wonderful life, life's good to me, yeah / Crazy life, life's good to me / Oh what a life.

I'm Not The Marrying Kind (David - Edwards) - Show me a girl with a dimple on her cheek / Butter melts in her mouth / When she opens it to speak / Show me a girl who is acting so refined / And I'll show you a girl with one thing on her mind / So I say "You know what?" She says "What?" / I say "What? Oh I'm not the marrying kind / For you've got what it takes / And it takes what you've got / But I'm not the marrying kind / Don't kiss me, don't claw me / Don't pet me, don't paw me / And I won't leave my freedom behind / So I say "You know what?" She says "What?" / I say "What? Oh I'm not the marrying kind. / You know what?" She says "What?" / "Thanks a lot, but I'm not the marrying kind / Don't kiss me, don't claw me / Don't pet me, don't paw me / And I won't leave my freedom behind / So I say "You know what?" She says "What?" / I say "What? Oh I'm not the marrying kind / I'm not, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not / Now you've got what I'm not / I'm not the marrying kind / Oh I'm not the marrying kind / Oh I'm not the marrying kind.

Sound Advice (Baum - Giant) - Some folks tell you what to do / They think they know more than you / They insist that they're givin' sound advice / But as sure as you're livin' / It ain't sound, it ain't nice / It just doesn't sound like sound advice / Some folks like to be the boss / They get up on their high horse / Oh they say that you're gettin, sound advice / There one thing I'm bettin' / It ain't wise, it ain't nice / You won't like the sound of their advice / Sound advice we're given / Just as sure as your as you're livin' / If your smart you'll think twice / When they start to sound off with advice / Sound advice we're given / Just as sure as your as you're livin' / If your smart you'll think twice / When they start to sound off with advice / Don't listen to their sound advice.

Compilação: Pablo Aluísio. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário