quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Spinout

Stop, Look and Listen (Joy Byers) - When I was a little bitty boy / Sittin' on my papa's knee / I still remember every word my papa said to me / Now boy if you ever meet / A pretty woman walking down the street / You'd better / Stop real still, look both ways / Listen or you'll get in trouble / When you see her go struttin' by / Giving you that evil eye / And she's got a kind of dreamy look / Just enough to get you shook / Now boy don't you lose your head / You pay attention what your papa said / You'd better / Stop real still, look both ways / Listen or you'll get in trouble / All right ! / She'll drive you crazy with the way she walks / She'll drive you crazy with the way she talks / And you'll think you're gonna lose your mind / 'cause that pretty woman looks so fine / And the very first thing you'll know / You'll be tellin' her you love her so / You'd better stop real still.

Adam and Evil (Fred Wise / Randy Starr) - Now adam and evil, they go hand in hand / Eve taught him sin, that's the way it all began / But every time you kiss me, my heart pounds like a drum / So trouble is a woman, trouble here I come / I'm lonely like adam, you're evil like eve / I shouldn't take forbidden fruit 'cause I believe / I'll be heading straight for heartache / I should cut loose and run / But if loving you means heartache / Heartache, here I come / You're not the angel that I dreamed about / But you're the devil I don't want to live without / A woman's a woman, a man is a man / I can't be free I'm just putty in your hands / Who cares about tomorrow, I need your love tonight / And even if you're evil, baby hold me tight / You're not the angel that I dreamed about / But you're the devil I don't want to live without / A woman's a woman, a man is a man / I can't be free I'm just putty in your hands / Who cares about tomorrow, I need your love tonight / And baby if you're evil, baby hold me tight / Hold me tight / Hold me tight / Hold me tight. 

All That I Am (Sid Tepper / Roy C. Bennett) - All that I am or ever hope to be / Lies in your hands / You are my destiny / When you are in my arms, I rule the world / And when we're far apart, how cruel the world / All that I want is to be near to you / To spend my life making it clear to you / You are my heart, my soul, my dream come true / All that I am, I am because of you / All that I want is to be near to you / To spend my life making it clear to you / You are my heart, my soul, my dream come true / All that I am, I am because of you / Because of you / Because of you.

Never Say Yes (Doc Pomus / Mort Shuman) - Look out now, I'm runnin' wild / There ain't no holding back this child / I guess you'd say I'm a son of a gun / Livin' just for a life of fun / Here's the secret of my success / Never say yes, no, no, never say yes / Life has taught me one big lesson / Always keep the girl's guessin' / Tell 'em that you love them so / You hate to leave but you gotta go / That's the secret of my success / Never say yes, no, no, never say yes / It's the oldest game in the world / And you gotta know how to play it / Tell her yes in so many ways / But never ever say it / And that's how I keep goin' on / Here today, tomorrow gone / That's the kind of life for me / Being free like I wanna to be / Here's the secret of my success / Never say yes, no, no, never say yes / It's the oldest game in the world / And you gotta know how to play it / Tell her yes in so many ways / But never ever say it / Now that's how I keep goin' on / Here today, tomorrow gone / And that's the kind of life for me / Being free like I wanna to be / Here's the secret of my success / Never say yes, no, no, never say yes / No, no, never say yes. 

Am I Ready (Sid Tepper / Roy C. Bennett) - Am I ready, can my heart be true? / Am I ready, to fall in love with you / One love, one girl,one dream shared by two / Am I ready, to fall in love with you / I have touched your lips,and now I know / I would be a fool, to let you go / Should I, could I, how I wish I knew / Am I ready, to fall in love with you / Should I, could I, how I wish I knew / Am I ready, to fall in love with you / Fall in love...with..you...

Beach Shack (Bill Giant / Bernie Baum / Florence Kaye) - When you're through swimming / I'll dry your back / Come and relax girl / In my little beach shack / dum-di-dum-di-dum, yeah-yeah-yeah / There'll be nothing you'll lack / It's a pleasure to welcome you / In my little beach shack / In my beach shack, baby we'll be alone / In my beach shack, I'll make you feel at home / Take off that wet cap / Let down your hair / Come to my beach shack / You'll be comfortable there / dum-di-dum-di-dum, yeah-yeah-yeah / Be my guest, have a snack / See how nice I feed company / In my little beach shack / In my beach shack, baby we'll be alone / In my beach shack, I'll make you feel at home / Come see my etchings / I wish you would / Don't be afraid girl / My intentions are good / You believe me now.. / dum-di-dum-di-dum, yeah-yeah-yeah / I know girls by the pack / There's no-one I want there but you / In my little beach shack / In my beach shack, baby we'll be alone / In my beach shack, I'll make you feel at home / In my little beach shack.

Spinout (Ben Weisman / Dolores Fuller / Sid Wayne) - When her motor's warm, and she's purrin' sweet / Buddy let me warn ya', you're on a one-way street / She'll crowd ya' close, spin your wheels / Then you're gonna know how it feels / To spinout, yeah spinout / Better watch those curves, never let her steer / If she can shake your nerves, boy / Then she can strip your gears / She'll get your high and goin' fast / Then she'll let you run out of gas / So spinout, yeah spinout / A road to love is full of, danger signs / Too many guys were lost who crossed those double lines / Don't you know she's out to prove, she can really score / Never saw parts move, boy / Like that before / To flag you down, that's her goal / Scoot before you lose control / And spinout, yeah spinout / A road to love is full of, danger signs / Too many guys were lost who crossed those double lines / Don't you know she's out to prove, she can really score / Never saw parts move, boy / Like that before / To flag you down, that's her goal / Scoot before you lose control / And spinout, spinout, spinout, alright. 

Smörgåsbord (Sid Tepper / Roy C. Bennett) - Some like their women short, some like them tall / I'll take them any size 'cause I love them all / I'm just wild about smorgasbord / I got a cravin' for smorgasbord / A little kiss here, a little kiss there / That's smorgasbord / Mmm / Some take just apple pie, some take just cake / I'll take the dish I please, please the dish I take / I'm just wild about smorgasbord / I got a cravin' for smorgasbord / A little kiss here, a little kiss there / That's smorgasbord / Mmm / Some like just southern belles, they got a one track mind / I go for all the belles except the wedding kind / I'm just wild about smorgasbord / I got a cravin' for smorgasbord / A little kiss here, a little kiss there / That's smorgasbord / Some like their women short, some like them tall / I'll take them any size 'cause I love them all, Mmm / Some take just apple pie, some take just cake / I'll take the dish I please, please the dish I take. 

I'll Be Back (Ben Weisman / Sid Wayne) - All right / Well, I'll be back, yeah, I'll be back / Like a homesick train on a one-way track / I got to travel and hit the gravel / But I'll be back, yeah, I'll be back / Well, I'll return, I shall return / Don't cool those lips, we're gonna see 'em burn / 'Cause I'll be missin' your kinda kissin' / But I'll be back, yeah, I'll be back / Yeah, there ain't nobody to tell me stay or go, oh no / And no one tells the four winds where to blow / I'll be back, I'm comin' back / Don't throw away that welcome mat / The door I'm hopin', will still be open a teeny weenie crack / To your shack / So keep that love light burnin' / But I'll be back, yeah, I'll be back / Yeah, there ain't nobody to tell me stay or go, oh no / And no one tells the four winds where to blow / I'll be back, I'm comin' back / Don't throw away that welcome mat / The door I'm hopin' will still be open a teeny weenie crack / To your shack /  So keep that love light burnin', I'll be back / Yeah, I'll be back. 

Tomorrow is a Long Time (Bob Dylan) - If today was not endless highway / If tonight was not endless trail / If tomorrow wasn't such a long time / Then lonesome would mean nothing to me at all / Yes and only if my own true love was waiting / If I could hear her heart softly pounding / Only she was lying by me / Then I'd lie in my bed once again / I can't see my reflection in the water / I can't speak the sounds that show no pain / I can't hear the echo of my footsteps / I can't remember the sound of my own name / Yes and only if my own true love was waiting / If I could hear her heart softly pounding / If only she was lying by me / Then I'd lie in my bed once again / There's beauty in the silver singing river / There's beauty in the sunrise in the sky / But none of these and nothing else could match the beauty / That I remember in my true love's eyes / Yes and only if my own true love was waiting / If I could hear her heart softly pounding / If only she was lying by me / Then I'd lie in my bed once again / If today was not an endless highway / If tonight was not endless trail / If tomorrow wasn't such a long time / Then lonesome would mean nothing to me at all / Yes and only if my own true love was waiting / If I could hear her heart softly pounding / If only she was lying by me / Then I'd lie in my bed once again.

Down in the Alley (Jesse Stone) - Janie, Janie, Janie, Janie, Jane Jane / Janie, Janie, Janie, Janie, Jane Jane / Down in the alley, just you and me / We're going bowlin' till half past three / Just rockin' and reelin', we'll get that feelin' / Down in the alley, oh baby Gee / I plant you now and dig you later / 'Cause you're a fine sweet potato / We'll have a ball and that ain't all / Down in the alley, just you and me / The clock is striking a mournful sound / This time of evening my love comes down / That's when I'm missin' your kind of kissin' / Down in the alley, that's where I'll be / Alright, oh / Down in the alley, we sure have fun / We just get started 'bout half past one / So if you're 'round just come on down / Down in the alley and you will see / Janie, Janie, Janie, Janie, Jane Jane / Janie, Janie, Janie, Janie, Jane Jane / Janie, Janie, Janie, Janie, Jane Jane / Janie, Janie, Janie, Janie, Jane. 

I'll Remember You (Kui Lee) - I'll remember you / Long after this endless summer has gone / I'll be lonely oh so lonely / Living only to remember you / I'll remember too / Your voice as soft as the warm summer breeze / Your sweet laughter, mornings after / Ever after, I'll remember you / To your arms someday I'll return to stay / Till then I will remember too / Every bright start we made wishes upon / Love me always, promise always / Oooh, you'll remember too / I'll remember you. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário