segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Fun in Acapulco

Fun in Acapulco (Ben Weisman - Sid Wayne) - Acapulco, sleeping in the bay / Acapulco, wake up and greet the day / Time to tell the guitars and sleepy-eyed stars / To be on their way / It's such a beautiful morning, for a holiday / Hey now come on, you old sleepy head / See the sky turning red, and you're still in bed / It's fun in Acapulco / Acapulco, look here comes the sun / Acapulco, it's a day for fun / I can't wait till I meet your sweet senoritas / Kiss everyone / This is no time for siesta, this is time for fun / I can't wait till I meet your sweet senoritas / Kiss everyone / This is no time for siesta, this is time for fun / This is no time for siesta, this is time for fun / ...this is no time for siesta...this is time for fun...

Vino, Dinero y Amor (Sid Tepper - Roy C. Bennett) - Viva el vino, viva el dinero / Viva, Viva / El amor / I like to drink wine, and money is fine / But I like the girls even more / Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva viva el amor / Some pesos you pass, put wine in her glass / And soon she will say "si senor" / Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva viva el amor / With wine on your lips and money in your pocket / And your sweetheart in your arms / You're rich as you can be / So lift up your glass, let's sing it all together / Muchachas, caballeros, make this toast with me / We'll drink one more time, with money and wine / Let's drink to the girls we adore / Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva viva el amor / Sing one more time, money and wine / Let's sing to the girls we adore / Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva viva... / El amor

Mexico (Tepper - Bennett) - Mexico, Mexico / They've got muchas, mu-cha-chas, amigos / SENORITAS...Latin features,never saw such adorable creatures / IT'S SO NICE HERE, / OH, WHAT SIGHTS HERE, / Lots to do...OO OO ooh...the nights here / Live it up and love it up, amigo! / Life begins when you're in Mexico / You never order -- water / When you order south of the border / ONE TEQUILA MAKES YOU FEEL-A ..a yen to kiss a lovely senorita / you'll do the samba, la bamba / LEARN TO SHOUT OLE!!! (Elvis: sha-lay) AND CARAMBA / ...I'll go where you go, MI AMIGO / Life begins when you're in Mexico / Mexico, Mexico / They've got muchas mu-cha-chas, amigos / SENORITAAAAAAAAAAAAAS,...never saw such adorable creatures / Welllll live it up and love it up, amigo! / Life begins...when you're in...Mexico...

El Toro (Giant - Baum - Kaye) - There's a legend of a famous matador / Who went to meet El Toro / Though he fought as he had never done before / He could not beat, El Toro / The bull El Toro, brought him defeat and pain / And to his sorrow, the matador knew shame / They said time would never heal the many scars / Brought by the great, El Toro / And the bitterness that burned deep in his heart / Caused him to hate, El Toro / The bull El Toro, brought him defeat and pain / And to his sorrow, the matador knew shame / So one night, when no-one was on sight / The matador, went to SETTLE the score / In the lonely fields, beneath the pale moonlight / He SOUGHT the bull...and they fought once more / When they found the matador and saw him dying / He'd never see tomorrow / Now they say that on the spot where he was lying / Still walks the proud El Toro / The bull El Toro, brought him defeat and pain / And to his sorrow, the matador knew shame...

Marguerita (Don Robertson) - Who makes my heart beat like thunder? / Who makes my temperature rise? / Who makes me tremble with wonderful rapture / With one burning glance, from her eyes / Marguerita... / Once I was free as a gypsy / A creature too wild to tame / Then suddenly I saw, Marguerita / And I was caught, like a moth in the flame / Marguerita...is her name / Marguerita... / Her lips have made me her prisoner / A slave to her every command / She captivates me, and intoxicates me / With one little touch of her hand / Marguerita... / Sweet...Marguerita...sweet,sweet Marguerita...

The Bullfighter Was a Lady (Sid Tepper - Roy C. Bennett) - Pedro the bull was a killer / King of the bullfight arena / He'd wipe up the floor with each brave matador / And have matador stew for his dinner / He heard the crowd shouting "Olé" / But he met his master that day / The bullfighter was a lady / And it was true love at first sight / Her red cape was waving but Pedro was shaving / He wanted to date her that night / Olé / Pedro the bull he was smitten / First time the love bug had bitten / He once was a mad bull, a wild and a bad bull / But now he was mild as a kitten / The people were starting to hiss / But Pedro just wanted to kiss / The bullfighter was a lady / And Pedro he liked what he saw / He floated on air with a rose in his hair / As he waltzed with that sweet matador / His fate was a bad one, his tale is a sad one / It's hanging right over her door / Olé!

No Room To Rhumba In A Sports Car (Wise - Manning) - This was gonna be the night tonight / I was gonna get to hold you tight / But I guess we didn't plan it right / I never stood a chance, we couldn't dance / Cause there's , no room to rhumba in a sports car / You can't move forward or back / There's no room to do what the beat tells you to / Without throwing your spine outta wack / When a little kiss I want to steal / I hit my head against the steering wheel / Now I know the way a pretzel feels / All I can do is shout... Hey let me out!! / Cause there's, no room to rhumba in a sports car / You can't move forward or back / There's no room to do what the beat tells you to / Without throwing your spine outta wack / What a way to waste a day with you / Nothing happens that can tell the truth / Let's go out and find a telephone booth / Yeah that's a better place, I like more space / Cause there's , no room to rhumba in a sports car / You can't move forward or back / There's no room to do what the beat tells you to / Without throwing your spine outta wack.

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (Don Robertson - Hal Blair) - No-one's in a hurry / No-one seems to worry / Why they're all so happy is very clear / Every day siesta, every night fiesta / I think I'm gonna like it here / All this lovely scenery / There's more to it than greenery / I know a chance for romance is always near / Mission bells are ringing, everybody's singing / I think I'm gonna like it hear / The sound of laughter from every doorway / Sweet music floating across the square / It seems to say things are going better / Your troubles like bubbles will soon disappear in the air / Down to my last peso, but I'm not afraid to say so / I feel just like a brave, Spanish cavalier / I don't care where we go, so lead on" mi amigo" / I think I'm gonna like it here / Melodias.....lapieras / Your troubles like bubbles will soon disappear in the air / Down to my last peso, but I'm not afraid to say so / I feel just like a brave, Spanish cavalier / I don't care where we go, so lead on" mi amigo" / I think I'm gonna like it here / I think I'm gonna like it here / I think I'm gonna like it here / I think I'm gonna like it here.

Bossa Nova Baby (Leiber - Stoller) - I said, "Take it easy, baby / I worked all day and my feet feel just like lead / You got my shirt tails flyin' all over the place / And the sweat poppin' out of my head" / She said, "Hey, bossa nova baby / Keep on workin' for this ain't no time to quit" / She said, "Go, bossa nova baby keep on dancin' / I'm about to have myself a fit" / Bossa nova, bossa nova / I said, "Hey little mama, let's sit down / Have a drink and dig the band" / She said, "Drink, drink, drink oh, fiddle-de-dink / I can dance with a drink in my hand" / She said, "Hey bossa nova baby / Keep on workin' for this ain't no time to drink" / She said, "Go bossa nova baby / Keep on dancin', 'cause I ain't got time to think" / Bossa nova, bossa nova / I said, "Come on baby, it's hot in here / And it's oh so cool outside / If you lend me a dollar, I can buy some gas / And we can go for a little ride" / She said, "Hey bossa nova baby / Keep on workin' for I ain't got time for that" / She said, "Go bossa nova baby / Keep on dancin' or I'll find myself another cat" / Bossa nova, bossa nova / Bossa nova, bossa nova / Bossa nova, bossa nova.

You Can't Say No in Acapulco (Sid Feller - Dee Fuller - Lee Morris) - You can't say no, in Acapulco / With every beat your heart will answer yes / Where lovers sing instead of talk / And dance instead of walk together / In a night, that's filled with stars / And strumming guitars / You can't say no, in Acapulco / Where romance blooms, and love is in the air / So kiss me tender, love me true / Darling feel this magic too / Don't say no, you can't say no, in Acapulco / You can't say no, in Acapulco / Where romance blooms, and love is in the air / So kiss me tender, love me true / Darling feel this magic too / Don't say no, you can't say no, in Acapulco / Don't say no...you can't say no, in Acapulco.

Guadalajara (Guizar) - Guadalajara, Guadalajara... / Guadalajara, Guadalajara / Tienes el alma de provinciana /Hueles a limpio a rosa temprana / Aver de jara fresca del rio / Son mil palomos to case rio / Guadalajara, Guadalajara / Sabes a pura tierra mojada / (Ay!! ja ja, ay, ja ja,aj! ja, ja..Ay!! ja ja) / Aj!!! colomitos lejanos....aj!!!..ojitos de agua hermanos / Ay colomitos i nol vidables, i nol vidables como las tardes / En que la lluvia, des de la loma, ir nos hacia, hasta Zapopam / AY!! misermano..Ay-ja-ja...Mexicano... / Ay colomitos i nol vidables, i nol vidables como las tardes / En que la lluvia, des de la loma, ir nos hacia, hasta Zapopam / Guadalajara, Guadalajara...Guadalajara..Guadalajara / Guadalajara....Guadalajara

Love Me Tonight (Don Robertson) - May this tenderness cling / When the fire of Spring / Is a memory / May you still be my own / When a hundred years have flown / But if it can't be / Give this moment to me / While our dream is bright / Put your sweet arms around me / And love me tonight / Love me tonight / Let me feel your lips on mine / And though I pray / Forever and a day I'll be / Possessing you / I'll confess to you / If I knew that our love would be gone / With the stars in the dawn's grey light / I'd still hold you close and whisper / Love me tonight.

Slowly but Surely (Wayne - Weisman) - Slowly but surely I'm gonna wear you down / Slowly but surely I'm gonna bring you round / To my way of thinking, my way of kissing, my way of lovin' / Slowly but surely, I'm gonna make you mine / I ain't gonna rush ya', I'll let you meditate / Though I wanna crush ya' my arms will have to wait / I'll just take it easy, so nice and easy, real cool really / Slowly but surely, I'm gonna make you mine / Oh yeah! Mm-mm, I've got a feelin' I'm not wasting my time / Oh yeah! When you get the message it's going to be fine / Slowly but surely, the table's gonna turn / Slowly but surely, your lips are gonna burn / For what you've been missin', my kind of kissin', my kind of lovin' / Slowly but surely, I'm gonna make you mine / Oh yeah! Mm-mm, I've got a feelin' I'm not wasting my time / Oh yeah! When you get the message it's going to be fine / Slowly but surely, the table's gonna turn / Slowly but surely, your lips are gonna burn / For what you've been missin', my kind of kissin', my kind of lovin' / Slowly but surely,I'm gonna make you mine / I'm gonna make you mine / I'm gonna make you mine.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário