quinta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Elvis Gold Records Vol. 2

I Need Your Love Tonight (Sid Wayne - Bix Reichner) - Oh, oh, I love you so / Uh, uh, can't let you go / Ooh, ooh, don't tell me no / I need your love tonight / Oh, gee, the way you kiss / Sweedee, too good to miss / Wow-whee, want more of this / I need your love tonight / I've been waiting just for tonight / To do some lovin' and hold you tight / Don't tell me baby you gotta go / I got the hifi high and the lights down low / Hey, now, hear what I say / Oh, wow, you better stay / Pow, pow, don't run away / I need your love tonight / I need your love tonight / I need your love tonight / Oh, oh, I love you so / Uh, uh, can't let you go / Ooh, ooh, don't tell me no / I need your love tonight / Oh, gee, the way you kiss / Sweedee, too good to miss / Wow-whee, want more of this / I need your love tonight / I've been waiting just for tonight / To do some lovin' and hold you tight / Don't tell me baby you gotta go / I got the hifi high and the lights down low / Hey, now, hear what I say / Oh, wow, you better stay / Pow, pow, don't run away / I need your love tonight / I need your love tonight / I need your love tonight / I need your love tonight / I need your love tonight / (Malvern Music / Holly Hill Music, ASCAP) 2:04 - Data de gravação: 10 de junho de 1958 - Local: RCA Studios, Nashville.

Don't (Jerry Leiber - Mike Stoller) - Don't, don't, that's what you say / Each time that I hold you this way, / When I feel like this and I want to hold you, / baby, don't say don't. / Don't, don't leave my embrace / For here in my arms is your place / When the night grows cold and I want to hold you, / baby, don't say don't. / If you think that this is just a game / I'm playing / If you think that I don't mean / ev'ry word I'm saying / Don't, don't, don't, don't, / Don't feel that way / I'm your love and yours I will stay / This you can believe / I will never leave you / Heave knows I won't / Baby, don't say don't / (Jerry Leiber Co Music / Mike Stoller Music, ASCAP) 2:48 - Data de gravação: 06 de setembro de 1957 - Local: Radio Recorders, Hollywood.

Wear My Ring Around Your Neck (Bert Caroll - Russell Moody) - Won't you wear my ring around your neck / To tell the world I'm yours, by heck / Let them see your love for me / And let them see by the ring around your neck / Won't you wear my ring around your neck / To tell the world I'm yours, by heck / Let them know I love you so / And let them no by the ring around your neck / They say that goin' steady is not the proper thing / They say that we're too young to know the meaning of a ring / I only know that I love you and that you love me too / So, darling, please do what I ask of you / Won't you wear my ring around your neck / To tell the world I'm yours, by heck / Let them see your love for me / And let them see by the ring around your neck / They say that goin' steady is not the proper thing / They say that we're too young to know the meaning of a ring / I only know that I love you and that you love me too / So, darling, please do what I ask of you / Won't you wear my ring around your neck / To tell the world I'm yours, by heck / Let them know I love you so / And let them no by the ring around your neck / And let them know by the ring around your neck / And let them know by the ring around your neck / (Lollipop Music Co, BMI) 2:13 - Data de gravação: 1 de fevereiro de 1958 - Local: Radio Recorders, Hollywood.

My Wish Came True (Hunter) - My wish came true / When I met you / I've searched and searched / My whole life through / There's just one thing / Dear before we start / Don't say you care / Then break my heart / When you speak of love / Please be sincere / For if you play with love / It can bring tears, my dear / My wish came true / To my surprise / When you stood there before my eyes / And when my heart / Started beating fast / T'was then I knew / I found true love at last / (Unichapell Music, BMI) 2:33 - Data de gravação: 6 de setembro de 1957 - Local: Radio Recorders, Hollywood.

I Got Stung (Aaron Schroeder - David Hill) - Holy smoke / A land sakes alive! / I never thought this could happen to me / Mm, yeah! Mm, yeah! / I got stung by a sweet honey bee / Oh, what a feeling come over me / It started in my eyes / Crept up to my head / Flew to my heart / Till I was stung dead / I'm done, uh-uh / I got stung! / Mm, yeah! Mm, yeah! / She had all that I wanted and more / And I've seen honey bees before / Started buzzin' in my ear / Buzzin' in my brain / Got stung all over / But I feel no pain / I'm done, uh-uh / I got stung! / Now, don't think I'm complainin' / I'm might pleased we met / 'Cause you gimme just one little peck / On the back of my neck / And I break out in a cold cold sweat / If I live to a hundred and two / I won't let nobody sting me but you / I'll be buzzin' 'round your hive / Ev'ry day at five / And I'm never gonna leave once I arrive / 'Cause I'm done / Uh-uh, I got stung! / Mm, yeah! Mm, yeah! / Mm, yeah! Mm, yeah! / Now, don't think I'm complainin' / I'm might pleased we met / 'Cause you gimme just one little peck / On the back of my neck / And I break out in a cold cold sweat / If I live to a hundred and two / I won't let nobody sting me but you / I'll be buzzin' 'round your hive / Ev'ry day at five / And I'm never gonna leave once I arrive / 'Cause I'm done / Uh-uh, I got stung! / Mm, yeah! Mm, yeah! / Mm, yeah! Mm, yeah! / (Gladys Music / Rachel's Own Music, ASCAP) 1:49 - Data de gravação: 11 de junho de 1958 - Local: RCA Studios, Nashville.

One Night (D. Bartholomew - P. King) - One night with you / Is what I'm now praying for / The things that we two could plan / Would make my dreams come true / Just call my name / And I'll be right by your side / I want your sweet helping hand / My loves too strong to hide / Always lived, very quiet life / I ain't never did no wrong / Now I know that life without you / Has been too lonely too long / One night with you / Is what I'm now praying for / The things that we two could plan / Would make my dreams come true / Always lived, very quiet life / I ain't never did no wrong / Now I know that life without you / Has been too lonely too long / One night with you / Is what I'm now praying for / The things that we two could plan / Would make my dreams come true / (Elvis Presley Music, BMI) 2:29 - Data de gravação: 23 de fevereiro de 1957 - Local: Radio Recorders, Hollywood.

A Big Hunk o' Love (Aaron Schroeder / Sid Wyche) - Hey baby, I ain't askin' much of you / No no no no no no no no baby, I ain't askin' much of you / Just a big-a big-a hunk o' love will do / Don't be a stingy little mama / You're 'bout to starve me half to death / Well you can spare a kiss or two and / Still have plenty left, no no no / Baby, I ain't askin' much of you / Just a big-a big-a hunk o' love will do / You're just a natural born beehive / Filled with honey to the top / Well I ain't greedy baby / All I want is all you got, no no no / Baby, I ain't askin' much of you / Just a big-a big-a hunk o' love will do / I got wishbone in my pocket / I got a rabbit's foot 'round my wrist / You know I'd have all the things these lucky charms could bring / If you'd give me just one sweet kiss, no no no no no no no / Baby, I ain't askin' much of you / Just a big-a big-a hunk o' love will do / Just a big-a big-a hunk o' love will do / Just a big-a big-a hunk o' love will do / Just a big-a big-a hunk o' love will do / (Elvis Presley Music / Rachel's Own, BMI) - Data de gravação: 10 de junho de 1958 - Local: RCA Studios, Nashville.

I Beg of You (Rose Marie McCoy - Kelly Owens) - I don't want my heart to be broken / Cause it's the only one I've got / So darling please be careful / You know I care a lot / Darling please don't break my heart / I beg of you / I don't want no tears a-falling / You know I hate to cry / But that's what's bound to happen / I you only say goodbye / Darling please don't say goodbye / I beg of you / Hold my hand and promise / That you'll always love me true / Make me know you'll love me / The same way I love you little girl / You got me at your mercy / Now that I'm in love with you / So please don't take advantage / Cause you know my love is true / Darling please please love me too / I beg of you / Hold my hand and promise / That you'll always love me true / Make me know you'll love me / The same way I love you little girl / You got me at your mercy / Now that I'm in love with you / So please don't take advantage / Cause you know my love is true / Darling please please love me too / I beg of you / Darling please please love me too / I beg of you / Darling please please love me too / I beg of you / (Elvis Presley Music, BMI) 1:50 - Data de gravação: 23 de fevereiro de 1957 - Local: Radio Recorders, Hollywood.

(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I (Trader) - (Now and then there's a fool such as I) / Pardon me, if I’m sentimental / When we say goodbye / Don't be angry with me should I cry / When you're gone, yet I’ll dream / A little dream as years go by / Now and then there's a fool such as I / Now and then there's a fool such as I am over you / You taught me how to love / And now you say that we are through / I'm a fool, but I’ll love you dear / Until the day I die / Now and then there's a fool such as I / Now and then there's a fool such as I am over you / You taught me how to love / And now you say that we are through / I'm a fool, but I’ll love you dear / Until the day I die / Now and then there's a fool such as I / Now and then there's a fool such as I / Now and then there's a fool such as I / (MCA Music, ASCAP) 2:36 - Data de gravação: 10 de junho de 1958 - Local: RCA Studios, Nashville.

Doncha' Think it's Time (Otis - Dixon) - I've been yearning for a little romance / I wanna know when you gonna give me a chance / Kiss me honey, tell me your mine / Doncha' think it's time / I've been yearning for a sweet embrace / Rub my hair till I'm a total disgrace / Kiss me honey make my life divine / Doncha' think it's time / I don't wanna walk without you / Walkin' right by my side / It hurts me to see you talkin' / With the other guys / I get so warm when you touch my cheek / You thrill me so much that I can hardly speak / Love me honey tell me you're mine / Doncha' think it's time / I don't wanna walk without you / Walkin' right by my side / It hurts me to see you talkin' / With the other guys / I get so warm when you touch my cheek / You thrill me so much that I can hardly speak / Love me honey tell me you're mine / Doncha' think it's time / Doncha' think it's time / Doncha' think it's time / Doncha' think it's time / (Elvis Presley Music, BMI) - Data de gravação: 1 de fevereiro de 1958 - Local: Radio Recorders, Hollywood.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário