quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Easy Come, Easy Go

Easy Come, Easy Go (Ben Weisman / Sid Wayne) - Easy come, easy go / Here, there, everywhere / Crazy love is in the air / Nightfall, mmm, day and nightfall / So many girls in every port / You gotta be a juggernaut / Full speed ahead or you'll be caught / Oh yeah, oh yeah / Easy come, easy go / Up, down, all around, kiss and kiss / And pound for pound, delicious / Mmm, so nutritious / Sailor beware take it slow / Easy come, easy go, all right / When you want love to keep you warm / There's nothing like a uniform / You got a port in any storm / There she blows / Easy come, easy go / Up, down, all around, kiss and kiss / And pound for pound, delicious / Mmm, so nutritious / Sailor beware take it slow / Easy come, easy go / Sailor beware take it slow / Easy come, easy go / Easy come, easy go / Easy come, easy go / Easy come, easy go.

The Love Machine (Gerald Nelson / Fred Burch / Chuck Taylor) - Step right up to the love machine / You may get lucky when you zap a dream / Let the wheel go round, round and round / You may win that girl you've never found / She may be Suzy or Maybelline / She could be Cathy or Angeline / Let the wheel go round, round and round / Try your luck right now on the love machine / We're just a bunch of salty sailors / One thing on our mind / Takin' a chance on this machine / Maybe love we'll find / She maybe tall she maybe short / She may be wide / But Lady Luck stop that wheel / On 38-24-35 / Step up, whose next in line / This love machine don't waste no time / Let the wheel go round, round and round / What will your fortune be on the love machine / All right / We're just a bunch of salty sailors / One thing on our mind / Takin' a chance on this machine / Maybe love we'll find / She maybe tall she maybe short / She may be wide / But Lady Luck stop that wheel / On 38-24-35 / Step up, whose next in line / This love machine don't waste no time / Let the wheel go round and round and round / And round and round and round and round / What will your fortune be on the love machine / What will your fortune be on the love machine. 

Yoga Is Yoga Does (Gerald Nelson / Fred Burch) - Well I can see that you and yoga will never do / Yoga is as yoga does there's no in-between / Your either with it on the ball or you've blown the scene / I can see lookin' at you, you just can't get settled / How can I even move, twistin' like a pretzel / (Yoga is, yoga does) / (There's no in-between) / (Your either with it all the way) Or you've blown the scene / (Or you've blown the scene) / Come on come on, untwist my legs / Pull my arms a lot / How did I get so tied up / In this yoga knot / You tell me just how I can take this yoga serious / When all it ever gives to me is a pain in my posteriors / (Yoga is, yoga does) / (There's no in-between) / (Your either with it all the way) Or you've blown the scene / (Or you've blown the scene) / Stand upside down on your head, feet against the wall / A simple yoga exercise done by one and all / Now cross your eyes and hold your breath, look just like a clown / Yoga's sure to catch you if you come falling down / (Yoga is, yoga does) / (There's no in-between) / (Your either with it all the way) Or you've blown the scene / (Or you've blown the scene) / (Yoga is, yoga does) / (There's no in-between) / (Your either with it all the way) Or you've blown the scene / (Or you've blown the scene). 

You Gotta Stop (Giant / Baum / Kaye) - Baby you've been lying to me now I'm onto you / It's the same old song but it doesn't ring true / That's right you're wrong again / Time to change and put you on your own again / You've had your way too long / Time for me to be moving on / You gotta stop, you're wrong again / Stop ... that song again / You've been steppin' out wild and fancy free / Now you've had your fun and you're running back to me / It just can't be if there's no harmony / Then stop! / That's all let's break it up / You've had me fooled now I'm wakin' up / I see right through your lies / You made me open my eyes / You gotta stop, you're wrong again / Stop ... that song again / It's too late now I've made up my mind / Being here with you is just a waste of time / Nothing to say so I'll be on my way / Stop! / You gotta stop, you're wrong again / Stop ... that song again / It's too late now I've made up my mind / Being here with you is just a waste of time / It just can't be if there's no harmony / Then stop! Stop! you're wrong again / Stop that song again / Stop! you're wrong again / You gotta stop that song again / Stop!

Sing You Children (Gerald Nelson / Fred Burch) - Oh Jonah he was desperate / In the belly of the whale / Well Jonah had a plan / He knew he couldn't fail / He raised his head on high / And looking for the sky / And sang his song so pretty / The whale told him goodbye / You got to sing you children sing / Sing you children sing / I only know one thing / Hey, hey, hey / Sing you children sing / Everybody / Sing you children sing / Sing your troubles away / Well Moses said good Lord / Open up these waters for me / So I can get Your children / Across the salty sea / Well the Lord parted the waters / And singing hand in hand / Moses and the children / Walked over to the promised land / You got to sing you children sing / Sing you children sing / I only know one thing / Hey, hey, hey / Sing you children sing / Everybody / Sing you children sing / Sing your troubles away / Oh Joshua had a plan / At the Walls of Jericho / He'd march around those walls / And on his horn he'd blow / That horn would play a tune / And sing a happy song / When Joshua got through / Those walls came tumbling down / You got to sing you children sing / Sing you children sing / I only know one thing / Hey, hey, hey / Sing you children sing / Everybody / Sing you children sing / Sing your troubles away / You got to sing your troubles away / Sing your troubles away / Sing your troubles away / Sing your troubles away / Sing your troubles away.

I'll Take Love (Fuller / Barkan) - Some people think that pot of gold / Is all they ever want to hold / But there's a treasure, I think more of / Measure for measure .. I'll take love / Some people think that their success / Is all they need for happiness / But there's a pleasure, I think more of / Measure for measure .. I'll take love / Pound for pound oh yeah and / Ounce for ounce love is all that really counts / So let them have their wealth and fame / Eat caviar and drink champagne / You're all the treasure I'm dreaming of / Measure for measure .. I'll take love / Pound for pound oh yeah and / Ounce for ounce love is all that really counts / So let them have their wealth and fame / Eat caviar and drink champagne / You're all the treasure I'm dreaming of / Measure for measure .. I'll take love / I'll take love, I'll take love / I'll take love, I'll take love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário