segunda-feira, 8 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Just For You

I Need You So (Ivory Joe Hunter) - I need you so / To keep me happy / If I can't have you / I cannot go on / I need your arms / Around me tightly / Yes, I miss them nightly / When you're not at home / When the day is done / I miss you so / I lie and wait / To hear you knock on the door / When you leave me / I try not to worry / Come back in a hurry / 'Cause I need you so / When the day is done / I miss you so / I lie and wait / To hear you knock on the door / When you leave me / I try not to worry / Come back in a hurry / 'Cause I need you so / (ASCAP) 2:37 - Data de gravação: 23 de fevereiro de 1957 - Local: Radio Recorders - Hollywood.

Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? (Scott Wiseman) - Have I told you lately that I love you? / Could I tell you once again somehow? / Have I told with all my heart and soul how I adore you? / Well darling I’m telling you now / Have I told you lately when I’m sleeping / Every dream I dream is you somehow? / Have I told you why the nights are long / When you're not with me? / Well darling I’m telling you now / My heart would break in two if I should lose you / I’m no good without you anyhow / And have I told you lately that I love you / Well darling I’m telling you now / My heart would break in two if I should lose you / I’m no good without you anyhow / And have I told you lately that I love you / Well darling I’m telling you now / My heart would break in two if I should lose you / I’m no good without you anyhow / And have I told you lately that I love you / Well darling I’m telling you now / Well darling I’m telling you now / (ASCAP) 2:31 - Data de gravação: 19 de janeiro de 1957 - Local: Radio Recorders - Hollywood.

Blueberry Hill (Lewis / Stock / Rose) - I found my thrill on blueberry hill / On blueberry hill when I found you / The moon stood still on blueberry hill / And lingered until my dreams came true / The wind in the willow played / Love's sweet melody / But all of those vows we made / Were never to be / Tho' we're apart, you're part of me still / For you were my thrill on blueberry hill / The wind in the willow played / Love's sweet melody / But all of those vows we made / Were never to be / Tho' we're apart, you're part of me still / For you were my thrill on blueberry hill / (ASCAP) 2:39 - Data de gravação: 19 de janeiro de 1957 - Local: Radio Recorders - Hollywood.

Is It So Strange (Faron Young) - Oh, if you tell a lie / You know that I'll forgive you / Though you say our love is just a game / And when you hear my name / You'll say I'm from a strange world / But is it so strange to be in love with you / Is it so strange / That I love you more than all the world / Is it so strange / I have no eyes for another girl / Oh won't you take me back / And say that you still love me / To waste a love like ours would be a sin / Let us kiss again / Let me hold you near / And take me from this strange world / That I'm living in / (Elvis Presley Music, BMI) 2:28 - Data de gravação: 19 de janeiro de 1957 - Local: Radio Recorders, Hollywood.

Elvis Presley – Just For You (1957) / Elvis Presley (voz e violão) / Scotty Moore (guitarra) / Bill Black (baixo) / D.J.Fontana (bateria) / Gordon Stoker (piano) / Dudley Brooks (piano) / Hoyt Hawkins (órgão) / Jordanaires (acompanhamento vocal) / Produzido por Steve Sholes / Arranjado por Elvis Presley e Steve Sholes / Gravado nos estúdios Radio Recorders - Hollywood / Data de Gravação: 18 e 19 de janeiro de 1957 / Data de Lançamento: abril de 1957 / Melhor posição nas charts: #2 (EUA) # - (UK).

Pablo Aluísio.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário