sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Elvis For Everyone

Your Cheatin Heart
(Hank Williams) - Your cheatin' heart will make you weep / You'll cry and cry and try to sleep / But sleep won't come the whole night through / Your cheatin' heart will tell on you / When tears come down like falling rain / You'll toss around and call my name / You're gonna walk that floor the way that I do / Your cheatin' heart will tell on you / When tears come down like falling rain / You'll toss around and call my name / You're gonna walk that floor just the way that I do / Your cheatin' heart will tell on you / Your cheatin' heart will tell on you / Your cheatin' heart will tell on you. 

Summer Kisses, Winters Tears (Wise / Weisman / Loyd) - Summer kisses, winter tears / That was what she gave to me / Never thought I'd travel all alone / The trail of memories / Happy hours, lonely years / But I guess I can't complain / For I still recall the summer sun / Through all the winter rain / The fire of love, the fire of love / Can burn from afar / And nothing can light the dark of the night / Like a falling star / Summer kisses, winter tears / Like the stars they fade away / Leaving me to spend my lonely nights / With dreams of yesterday / The fire of love, the fire of love / Can burn from afar / And nothing can light the dark of the night / Like a falling star / Summer kisses, winter tears / Like the stars they fade away / Leaving me to spend my lonely nights / With dreams of yesterday / Leaving me to spend my lonely nights / With dreams of yesterday / Summer kisses, winter tears.

Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers (Dory Jone / Ollie Jones) - Finders, keepers, losers, weepers / I won't weep and I won't moan / 'Cause I found you and your love so true / And I'm keeping you for my own / Heads I win or tails I lose / I bet my heart to win your love / The day you kissed me, good luck was with me / And I thank my lucky stars above / I'm not the kind to play for fun / I only play for keeps and I'm keeping all the love I won / Finders, keepers, losers, weepers / The loser has to pay the score / He lost you and I found you / And I'm keeping you for ever more / I'm not the kind to play for fun / I only play for keeps and I'm keeping all the love I won / Finders, keepers, losers, weepers / The loser has to pay the score / He lost you and I found you / And I'm keeping you for ever more / He lost you and I found you / And I'm keeping you for ever more / Yeah he lost you and I found you / And I'm keeping you for ever more / He lost you and I found you / And I'm keeping you for ever more. 

In My Way (F. Wise / B. Weisman) - I may not be here tomorrow / But I'm close beside you today / So lie to me a little, say you love me a lot / And I'll be true to you in my way / Love never goes on forever / At least that's what wise men all say / So smile when you kiss me, tomorrow you may cry / But I'll be true to you in my way / Yes, I'll be true to you in my way.

Tomorrow Night (S. Coslow / W. Gross) - Tomorrow night / Will you remember what you said tonight? / Tomorrow night / Will all thrills be gone? / Tomorrow night / Will it be just another memory, / Or just another lovely song / That's in my full heart to linger on? / Your lips are so tender, / Your heart is beating fast / And you're willing to surrender. / Tell me, darling, will it last? / Tomorrow night / Will you be with me when the moon's bright? / Tomorrow night / Will you say those lovely things you said tonight? / Tomorrow night / Will it be just another memory / Or just another lovely song / That's in my full heart to linger on? / Your lips are so tender, / Your heart is beating fast / And you're willing to surrender. / Tell me, darling, will it last? / Tomorrow night / Will you remember what you said tonight? / Tomorrow night / Will you say those lovely things / you said tonight? 

Memphis, Tennessee (Chuck Berry) - Long distance information give me Memphis, Tennessee / Help me find the party trying to get in touch with me / She could not leave her number but I know who placed the call / My uncle took the message and he wrote it on the wall / Help me information to get in touch with my Marie / She's the only one who'd phone me here from Memphis, Tennessee / Her home is on the southside, high upon a ridge / Just a half a mile from the Mississippi bridge / Help me information more than that I cannot add / Only that I miss her and all the fun we had / But we were pulled apart because her mom did not agree / Tore apart our happy home in Memphis, Tennessee / The last time I saw Marie she was waving me goodbye / With hurry home drops on her cheek that trickled from her eye / Marie is only six years old, Information please / Try to put me through to her in Memphis, Tennessee. 

For The Milionth and The Last Time (R. Bennett / S. Tepper) - For the millionth and the last time / Darling let me hold you tight / One more kiss and then I promise / I will say my last goodnight / Though your lips are so inviting / And I know I'll wanna stay / Give me one more kiss to dream on / And I'll be on my way / It seems a million or so kisses ago / We said goodnight at your door / I didn't get far 'cause here we are / And I'm still begging for more / Whilst the millionth and the last time / Slowly disappears from sight / For the millionth and the last time / Let me kiss you good-night / It seems a million or so kisses ago / We said goodnight at your door / I didn't get far 'cause here we are / And I'm still begging for more / Whilst the millionth and the last time / Slowly disappears from sight / For the millionth and the last time / Let me kiss you good-night / Let me kiss you good-night / Let me kiss you good-night.

Forget Me Never (F. Wise / B. Weisman) - If I should go, forget me never / Please say that you'll remember me / I pray the dreams we share together / Will shine on in your memory / Each time a star falls out of heaven / It leaves the sky a deeper blue / So if we part, forget me never / And don't forget my love for you / And don't forget my love for you.

Sound Advice (Giant / Baum / Kaye) - They think they know more than you / They insist that they're givin' sound advice / But as sure as you're livin' / It ain't sound, it ain't nice / It just doesn't sound like sound advice / Some folks like to be the boss / They get up on their high horse / Oh they say that you're gettin, sound advice / There one thing I'm bettin' / It ain't wise, it ain't nice / You won't like the sound of their advice / Sound advice we're given / Just as sure as your as you're livin' / If your smart you'll think twice / When they start to sound off with advice / Sound advice we're given / Just as sure as your as you're livin' / If your smart you'll think twice / When they start to sound off with advice / Don't listen to their sound advice. 

Santa Lucia (Elvis Presley) - Sul mare luccica / L'astro d'argento / Placida e' l'onda / Prospero e' il vento / Venite all'agile / Barchetta mia / Santa Lucia / Santa Lucia... 

I Meet Her Today (Don Robertson / H. Blair) - I told you that some day / If you kept on being untrue / Somebody else would come along / And release me from you / You'll be glad to know now / Your fickle world / Can have its own way / For it finally happened / I've met her today / I used to think I just couldn't live / A day without you / In spite of the thousand doubts and tears / That you put me through / All at once I don't care as much for you / I'm sorry to say / For now there's another / I met her today / How I treasured each smile, each kiss / You gave to me now and then / Well, you needn't be kind to me now / Oh no, not ever again / Just when the last bit of pride in me was gone / Someone heard me pray / And sent me my angel / I met her today / I met her today.

When It Rains, It Really Pours (W.R. Emerson) - You know what it takes, / You've got it, baby. / You are the only one I chose. / Don't leave me here with all these heartaches, / Only you and heaven knows / About my troubles troubles troubles. / When it rains, it really pours... / You shouldn't have took away my loving / You know you thrill me from head to toe. / I got a feeling for you baby / And you're the only one who knows / About my troubles, troubles, troubles. / When it rains, it really pours... / You know what you did to make me love you / You really opened up my nose. / You got what you wanted, now you left me. / That's the way the story goes. / Well, I got troubles, troubles, troubles. / When it rains, it really pours. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário