segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Something For Everybody

There's Always Me
(Don Robertson) - When the evening shadows fall, / And you're wond'ring who to call / For a little company / There's always me / Or if your great romance should end, / And you're lonesome for a friend / Darling, you need never be / There's always me / I don't seem to mind somehow / Playing second fiddle now / Someday you'll want me, dear, / and when that day is here, / Within my arms you'll come to know / Other loves may come and go / But my love for you will be eternally / Look around and you will see / There's always me.

Give Me The Right (Wise - Blagman) - Give me the right / To hold you tonight / The tears that I’ve cried over you / Give me the right / You can't say no / When I need you so / I want you back in my arms / Give me the right / If you looked deep in your heart / Like I looked into mine / You'll find that nothing has changed / Our love was there all the time / Why make me plead / For something you need / I want to bring back the thrill / Give me the right / Why make me plead / For something you need / I want to bring back the thrill / Give me the right.

It's A Sin (Rose - Turner) - It's a sin, my darling / How I love you / Because I know / Our love could never be / It's a sin / To keep this memory of you / When silence proves / That you've forgotten me / The dreams I built for us / Has tumbled / Each promise broken / Like my heart / It's a sin, my darling / How I love you / So much in love / And yet so far apart / I'm sure you're happy with another / Who shares the love I cannot win / Why pretend that I can live without you / When deep inside I know that it's a sin.

Sentimental Me (Cassin - Morehead) - Sentimental me / Guess I’ll always will be / So in love with you / Say you love me too / Sentimental me / Dreaming while I live / Living just to give / All my love to you / No one else will do / Sentimental me / Reaching for the moon / Wishing on the stars / On my honeymoon / I want to be where you are / Darling can't you see / It was meant to be / I'm in love with you / Say you love me too / Sentimental me / Reaching for the moon / Wishing on the stars / On my honeymoon / I want to be where you are / Darling can't you see / It was meant to be / I'm in love with you / No-one else will do / Sentimental Me...

Starting Today (Don Robertson) - Starting today / I'm teaching my heart / Not to ache anymore / Just 'cause we're apart / No more will I dream / Of your sweet loving ways / Gonna learn to forget you / Starting today / And when memories haunt me / And the tears starts to flow / I'll just think of the sorrow / You caused me to know / No more for the past / To return will I pray / Gonna live for tomorrow / Starting today / (Starting today).

Gently (Wizell - Lisbona) - Gently your eyes met mine / Tender, trusting, true / Gently your hand took mine / Thrilled me through and through / Gently, oh so gently / Gentle as the dawn / Gently, oh so gently / Our true love was born / Gently your lips kissed mine / As we strolled along / Gently your heart touched mine / Young and warm and strong / Gently, oh so gently / Gentle as the dawn / Gently, oh so gently / Our true love was born / Gently the hour is near / When true loves have to part / Gently we'll meet again / One more kiss, sweetheart / Gently, oh so gently / Gentle as the dawn / Gently, oh so gently / Our true love was born / Our true love was born.

I'm Coming Home (Rich) - Well it's so very hard to have / To leave the one you love / And you get more lonely / With each passing day / It's so lonely just sitting / And dreaming of / That girl thousand miles away / Yes, it's still lonely having / Just her picture here with me / And I know I just can't stand it anymore / I'm gonna leave right now / and go back where I ought to be / Goin' home to the girl that I adore / Well it's so very hard to have / To leave the one you love / And you get more lonely / With each passing day / It's so lonely just sitting / And dreaming of / That girl thousand miles away / Well, every time I hear / her sweet voice on the telephone / Then I know I just can't stand it another day / I'm gonna call right back / And tell her that I'm coming home and stay / Call her back and say I’m comin' home and stay / Call her back and say I’m comin' home and stay.

In Your Arms (Aaron Schroeder - Wally Gold) - Oh, the way I feel tonight / You better wrap me up good and tight / In your arms (in your arms) / In your arms (in your arms)/ Just like a bee in a honeycomb / I'm gonna make myself right at home / In your arms (in your arms) / In your arms (in your arms) / Well, it don't take much to keep me satisfied / Just a little bit of lovin' that's bonafide / In your arms keep me tangled up all the time / Like a kitten with a ball of twine / Yeah baby, that's where I want to stay / For the rest of my natural days / In your arms (in your arms) / In your arms (in your arms) / Well, it don't take much to keep me satisfied / Just a little bit of lovin' that's bonafide / In your arms keep me tangled up all the time / Like a kitten with a ball of twine / Yeah baby, that's where I want to stay / For the rest of my natural days / In your arms (in your arms) / In your arms (in your arms) / In your arms (in your arms) / In your arms (in your arms).

Put The Blame On Me (Twomey - Wise - Blagman) - If they say we were doin' wrong / If they say we were out too long / Well, you can say / My arms were just too strong / Put the blame, put the blame on me / Felt so good when I held you tight / Couldn't stop when we kissed goodnight / So if they tell us we don't heave the right / Put the blame, put the blame on me / What I feel is deep inside / This is real and I won't hide / Go ahead, use my name / I'll be proud to take the blame / You just did what I made you do / You love me and I love you / So if the way they talk can bother you / Put the blame, put the blame on me / What I feel is deep inside / This is real and I won't hide / Go ahead, use my name / I'll be proud to take the blame / You just did what I made you do / You love me and I love you / So if the way they talk can bother you / Put the blame, put the blame on me.

Judy (Redell) - They say you found somebody new / Whose love will always be true / I don't know what it is to be alone / That's why I dread to know you're gone / Oh Judy, don't let our sweet love / Wither and die like flowers in the fall / Oh Judy, don't you know it's you / I love most of all / Oh, please come back I promise always to be true / Oh Judy, there'll never be anyone else dear but you / Oh, please come back I promise always to be true / Oh Judy, there'll never be anyone else dear but / Oh Judy, there'll never be anyone else dear but you / Oh Judy, there'll never be anyone else dear but you.

I Want You With Me (Harris) - When I was little, my mama said to me / "One day you'll find a love to last eternally" / I want you with me everywhere I go / So please don't leave me baby, I love you so / I'll be the ruler of this whole wide world / If you will only say you'll be my girl / I want you with me in everything I do / You know I need you baby, I'm in love with you / There is no mountain that I can't climb / You find the mountain, child, and I'll find the time / I want you with me, with me night and day / Well, you can make me happy baby, don't you go away / I'll swim an ocean with a raging foam / If I know that you'll be there when I come back home / I want you with me, you know I love you so / Well, I want you with me baby, I'll never let you go / Well, I want you with me baby, I'll never let you go.

I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Wise - Weisman) - I look at you and wham, I'm head over heels / I guess that love is a banana peel / I feel so bad and yet I'm feeling so well / I slipped, I stumbled, I fell / One crazy kiss and bam, I head for the skies / I guess that love is like a cake of ice / You skate along but then you can never tell / I slipped, I stumbled, I fell / I never thought I'd get tricked / By you sweet talking lies / You've got a bag of tricks / And when you get busy / I got dazzled and dizzy / I fell like a ton of bricks / My knees are weak, my head is spinning around / I guess that love has turned me upside down / Thought I'd get hurt, but gee, it's turning out well / I slipped, I stumbled, I fell / I never thought I'd get tricked / By you sweet talking lies / You've got a bag of tricks / And when you get busy / I got dazzled and dizzy / I fell like a ton of bricks / My knees are weak, my head is spinning around / I guess that love has turned me upside down / Thought I'd get hurt, but gee, it's turning out well / I slipped, I stumbled, I fell.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário