quarta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Kid Galahad

King of The Whole Wide World (Batchelor / Roberts) - A poor man wants the oyster / A rich man wants the pearl / But the man who can sing when he hasn't got a thing / He's the king of the whole wide world / Come on let's sing, sing brother sing / 'Cos the man who can sing when he hasn't got a thing / He's the king of the whole wide world / The rich man wants the princess / The poor man just wants a girl / But the man who can sing when he hasn't got a thing / He's the king of the whole wide world / Come on let's sing, sing brother sing / 'Cos the man who can sing when he hasn't got a thing / He's the king of the whole wide world / A poor man wants to be a rich man / A rich man wants to be a king / But the man who can sing when he hasn't got a thing / He's the king of the whole wide world / Come on let's sing, sing brother sing / 'Cos the man who can sing when he hasn't got a thing / He's the king of the whole wide world / Come on let's sing, sing brother sing / 'Cos the man who can sing when he hasn't got a thing / He's the king of the whole wide world / Of the whole wide world / Of the whole wide world. 

This is Living (Weisman / Wise) - This is living / Full of fun and free / This is living / That's the life for me / It's good to laugh and sing / Don't worry about a thing / Wear a happy smile / Cut loose and run a mile / If you relax and just enjoy it all / Life has got to be a ball / This is living / Full of fun and free / This is living / That's the life for me / It wouldn't mean a thing / If I could be a king / I really wouldn't care / To be a millionaire / I'd rather find someone to love a lot / Live and give it all I've got / This is living / Full of fun and free / This is living / That's the life for me / Don't wanna settle down / I gotta move around / I gotta lot of time / I'm gonna wait and find / The kinda girl who's heart is restless too / The kind who feels the way I do / This is living / Full of fun and free / This is living / That's the life for me.

Home Is Where The Heart Is (Edwards / David) - Home is where the heart is / And my heart is anywhere you are / Anywhere you are is home / I don't need a mansion on a hill / That overlooks the sea / Anywhere you're with me is home / Maybe I'm a rolling stone / Who won't amount to much / But everything that I hold dear / is close enough to touch / For home is where the heart is / And my heart is anywhere you are / Anywhere you are is home / Maybe I'm a rolling stone / Who won't amount to much / But everything that I hold dear / Is close enough to touch / For home is where the heart is / And my heart is anywhere you are / Anywhere you are is home. 

I Got Lucky (Fuller / Weisman / Wise) - Never found a four leaf clover / To bring good luck to me / No rabbit's foot, no lucky star / No magic wishing tree / But I got lucky, yes, I got lucky / (I got lucky, lucky when) / When I found you, oh oh, yeah / Got no rainbow around my shoulder / No horseshoe on my door / But I got you to hold me tight / And who could ask for more / Oh, I got lucky, yes, I got lucky / (I got lucky, lucky when) / When I found you / (When I found you) / I always walk around / With all my fingers crossed / I'm afraid the love I found / Just might get lost / So won't you tell me that you love me / Hurry up and name the day / And then I'll know that my good luck / Is really here to stay / Oh, I got lucky, yes, I got lucky / (I got lucky, lucky when) / When I found you / (I found you) / I always walk around / With all my fingers crossed / I'm afraid the love I found / Just might get lost / So won't you tell me that you love me / hurry up and name the day / And then I'll know that my good luck / Is really here to stay / Oh, I got lucky, yes, I got lucky / (I got lucky, lucky when) / When I found you / (I found you) / Oh, I got lucky, yes, I got lucky / (I got lucky) / When I found you.

Riding The Rainbow (Weisman / Wise) - I'm riding the rainbow / Hitting the highway to happiness / Oh yes, I'm looking to find someone / Whose meant to be mine / I'm living to love and loving to live / I've got a heart, I'm longing to give / I'm riding the rainbow /I'll follow that star to where you are / I'm riding the rainbow / Heading for heaven and happiness / I guess somebody somewhere / Someday will teach me to care / But being alone / Don't bother me / I'm free to have fun / It's fun to be free / I'm riding the rainbow / I'll follow that star / I'm riding the rainbow / To where you are.

A Whisling Tune (Edwards / David) - Did you ever notice when the sun goes down / Out of nowhere comes a strange and pretty sound / It's a whistling tune for walking in the night / If you listen you can hear it in the breeze / Specially when the breeze is drifting through the trees / It's a whistling tune for walking in the night / And the murmuring waters sing the song / The echoing mountains hum along / The whispering valleys fill the air / With a whistling tune our hearts can share / It's so wonderful to walk beneath the moon / Listening to old mother nature's favorite tune / It's a whistling tune for walking in the night.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário