quarta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Girls! Girls! Girls!

Girls! Girls! Girls! (Leiber / Stoller) - Girls, goin' swimming, girl, in bikinis / A walkin' and wigglin' by, yay, yay, yay / Girls, on the beaches, girls, oh, what a peaches / So pretty, Lord I could cry, I'm just a red blooded boy / And I can't stop thinkin' about / Girls, sailin' sailboats, girls, water skiin' / They'll drive me out of my mind, yay, yay, yay / Girls, big and brassy, girls, small and sassy / Just give me one of each kind / I'm just a red blooded boy / And I can't stop thinkin' about / Girls! Girls! Girls! Girls! / And when I pick up a sandwich to munch / A crunchy crunchety, a crunchety crunch / I never ever get to finish my lunch / Because there's always bound to be a bunch of / Girls, in tight sweaters, girls, in short dresses / A walkin' and wigglin' by, yay, yay, yay / Girls, out boatin', girls, just a floatin' / So pretty, Lord I could cry / I'm just a red blooded boy / And I can't stop thinkin' about / Girls! Girls! Girls! Girls! Girls! Girls!

I Don't Wanna Be Tied (Giant / Baum / Kaye) - I want my share of love, it might as well be known / But I ain't thinking of one girl to love alone / That ain't the way it's gonna be, I'm on my own and I am free / And I've been satisfied, so I don't wanna be tied / Somebody's loving arms can sure be sweet I've found / But I want no-one's arms to ever hold me down / Once I get caught inside a net I'm gonna run I bet / I'm gonna run and hide, I don't wanna be tied / I've seen lovers who were matched, they thought that love could stay / Once they cared and got attached, it seems that love just slipped away / Don't want no claims on me, / don't want no chains that bind /  As anyone could see / I say what's on my mind / Well there ain't nothing I conceal, I'm gonna play the field / The field of love is wide / I don't wanna be tied /  The field of love is wide, /  I don't wanna be tied /  The field of love is wide, / I don't wanna be tied /  I said I don't, I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be tied.

Where Do You Come From (Batchelor / Roberts) - Where do you come from? / Tell me who you are / Do you come from another world / Or from some distant star? / Where do you come from? / Are you what you seem? / Are you real, / Are you standing there, / Or is it just a dream? / Tell me more about yourself / Do you feel the way I feel? / Are you just a vision, / Or are you really real? / Where do you come from? / Angel won't you say? / Tell me all that there is to know / And tell me that you'll stay.

I Don't Want To (Tarre / Spielman) - I don't want to, I don't want to / I don't want to let you know how much I want you / Don't come near me, I don't trust you / I don't trust the way you thrill me when I touch you / I was happy free and easy, I could go around /  And do the things that please me / I don't want to get tied down with a girl like you / I don't want to ... love you, but I do / I was happy free and easy, I could go around /  And do the things that please me / I don't want to get tied down with a girl like you / I don't want to ... love you, but I do / I don't want to love you, but I do.

We'll Be Together (O'Curran / Brooks) - Oh I will never forget the first night we met / Was love I was searching for / My heart beat faster and faster, oh so much faster / Faster than it did before / Juntos estaremos / Siempre por siempre / Junto a mi corazo'n / Siempre estara's / We'll be together, and love forever / Nothing can change our destiny / I knew the moment I kissed you, couldn't resist you / Together we belong / And then I knew in that moment just what this glow meant / True love had come along / We'll be together, ever and ever, close to my heart / You'll always be. / We'll be together, and love forever / Nothing can change our destiny. 

A Boy Like Me, A Girl Like You (Tepper / Bennett) - When a boy like me meets a girl like you / Then I must believe wishes come true / I just look at you and I touch your hand / And this ordinary world becomes a wonderland / There are many girls I have met before / But I pass them by because I knew / There would be this magic moment, / One to last a lifetime through / When a boy like me meets a girl like you / When a boy like me meets a girl like you. 

Earth Boy (Tepper / Bennett) - Earth boy dream of angel / Angel she be sweet and make him have happy heart / In land of love / Angel dream of earth boy, earth boy who'll be true / And love her till sun grow cold in land of love / Angel walk on street / Earth boy walking too / All at once they meet / Oo-oo-oo dreams come true / Now best part of story / Like two doves in land of love we will always be / Happy angel is you / Happy earth boy is me / Angel walk on street / Earth boy walking too / All at once they meet / Oo-oo-oo dreams come true / Now best part of story / Like two doves in land of love we will always be / Happy angel is you / Happy earth boy is me / Earth boy dream of angel / Angel dream of earth boy / Earth boy dream of angel / Angel dream of earth boy / Earth boy dream of angel.

Return To Sender (Blackwell / Scotty) - I gave a letter to the postman, / he put it his sack. / Bright in early next morning, / he brought my letter back. / She wrote upon it: / Return to sender, address unknown. / No such number, no such zone. / We had a quarrel, a lover's spat / I write I'm sorry but my letter keeps coming back. / So then I dropped it in the mailbox / And sent it special D. / Bright in early next morning / it came right back to me. / She wrote upon it: / Return to sender, address unknown. / No such number, no such zone. / This time I'm gonna take it myself / and put it right in her hand. / And if it comes back the very next day / then I'll understand the writing on it / Return to sender, address unknown. / No such person, no such zone.

Because Of Love (Batchelor / Roberts) - Because of love, I'm a hundred feet tall / I can bounce this world like a little old ball / The heaven and earth are now all mine / I've jumped to the moon from cloud number nine / Because, because, because, because of love / Because of love, I'm a mighty big man / I hold the sun in the palm of my hand / Just one leap I can cross the seas / Jump over mountains and fly over trees / Because, because, because, because of love / Well I found love, I found love / That's all that I can say / Oh I'll never, never, I'll never, never / Never let it get away / Because of love, I'm the happiest guy / And life is sweet as cherry cream pie / Well heaven and earth are now all mine / I've jumped to the moon from cloud number nine / Because, because, because, because of love / Because, because, because, because of love. 

Thanks To The Rolling Sea (Batchelor / Roberts) - Thanks to the rolling, rolling, rolling, thanks to the rolling sea / Thanks to the rolling, rolling, rolling, thanks to the rolling sea / Fish on the table and fish on the fire, fried fish hanging on the tree / Everything here that your heart desires, thanks to the rolling sea / Thanks to the rolling sea / Living is good and living is fine, we're happy as can be / We owe all this to the salty brine, thanks to the rolling sea / Thanks to the rolling sea / We work all day but our hearts are gay, and while we work we sing / The mighty sea is good to us and we've got everything / Abalone steaks and tuna fish cakes, taste so heavenly / We know who we owe it to, thanks to the rolling sea / Thanks to the rolling, rolling, rolling, thanks to the rolling sea / Thanks to the rolling, rolling, rolling, thanks to the rolling sea / Thanks to the rolling, rolling, rolling, thanks to the rolling sea / Thanks to the rolling, rolling, rolling, thanks to the rolling sea.

Song Of The Shrimp (Bennett / Tepper) - I saw three shrimp in the water, two were old and gray / I swam a little bit closer and .. I heard the third one say / Goodbye mama shrimp, papa shake my hand / Here come the shrimper for to take me to Louisian' / Here come the shrimper for to take me to Louisian' / He showed his mama and papa, the shrimp newspaper he read / An invitation to all the shrimp and this is what it said / Free ride, New Orleans, stay in grand hotel / Big Creole gal who help you come out of your shell / Big Creole gal who help you come out of your shell / If I should live to be ninety, I will never forget / The little shrimp and the song he sang as he jumped into the net / Goodbye mama shrimp, papa shake my hand / Here come the shrimper for to take me to Louisian' / Here come the shrimper for to take me to Louisian'. 

The Walls Have Ears (Bennett / Tepper) -The walls have ears, ears that hear each little sound you make / Every time you stamp, throw a lamp, and every cup and dish you break / But they can't hear a kiss or two arms that hold you tight / So come on baby, don't fight tonight / The walls have ears, better think before you fling that shoe / If you part my hair with a chair, they'll spread the news to Timbuktu / But they can't hear a kiss or two arms that hold you tight / So come on baby, don't fight tonight / Jets can fly, fast and high, rockets can go even faster / But they can't catch or even match sound traveling through plaster / The walls have ears, ears that hear each little sound you make / Every time you stamp, throw a lamp, and every cup and dish you break / But they can't hear a kiss or two arms that hold you tight / So come on baby, don't fight tonight / Just dim the light / Don't fight tonight.

We're Comin' In Loaded (Blackwell / Scotty) - Ooh yes we're comin' in loaded, Ooh yes we're comin' in loaded / I'll hold the boat steady brother like a rock / Full speed a head until we hit the dock / We're heading for home, the fishing was great / We're comin' in loaded 'cause we're all out of bait / Well, well, well, well, well / Oh well now yeah! / We gottem packed to the water-line / Some got away but the catch was fine / Never saw such big ones, m'man oh man, / We're comin' in loaded just as fast as we can / Well, well, well, well, well / Oh well now yeah! / I'm gonna see my baby soon as I get back / Knock on the door with my pockets packed / She'll look at me well she can't say no / We're comin' in loaded so come on let's go / Well, well, well, well, well / Oh well now yeah! / Oh well now yeah! / Yeah! we're comin' in loaded.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário