terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - His Hand in Mine

His Hand in Mine (Mosie Lister) - You may ask me how I know my Lord is real (my Lord is real) / You may doubt the things I say and doubt the way I feel (the way I feel) / But I know he's real today he'll always be (he'll always be) / I can feel his hand in mine and that's enough for me / I will never walk alone he holds my hand (he holds my hand) / He will guide each step I take And if I fall I know he'll understand / Till the day he tells me why he loves me so (he loves me so) / I can feel his hand in mine / That's all I need to know / I will never walk alone he holds my hand (he holds my hand) / He will guide each step I take / And if I fall I know he'll understand / Till the day he tells me why he loves me so (he loves me so) / I can feel his hand in mine / That's all I need to know / I can feel his hand in mine / That's all I need to know / Data de Gravação: 30 de outubro de 1960.

I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stars (Cully Holt / Ben Speer) - I'm gonna walk, walk dem golden stairs / 'Cause I know my Jesus answers all my prayers / Well, well I know when he calls me to my home on high / I'll walk dem golden stairs when I die, when I die / Oh lord you know I can hardly wait / To reach that suite by and by by by / And now I see those per, per, pearly gate / I'll walk dem golden stairs when I die, when I die / Well, well, well / I'm gonna walk, walk dem golden stairs / 'Cause I know my Jesus answers all my prayers / Well, well I know when he calls me to my home on high / I'll walk dem golden stairs when I die, when I die / When Jesus says to me well done / And all my cares are laid by / I'll lay down my soul, my battles are won / I'll walk dem golden stairs when I die when I die / Well, well, well / I'm gonna walk, walk dem golden stairs / 'Cause I know my Jesus answers all my prayers / Well, well I know when he calls me to my home on high / I'll walk dem golden stairs when I die, when I die / Well, well / I'm gonna walk, walk dem golden stairs / 'Cause I know my Jesus answers all my prayers / Well, well I know when he calls me to my home on high / I'll walk dem golden stairs when I die, when I die / Data de Gravação: 30 de outubro de 1960.

In My Father's House (Elvis Presley) - In my father's house are many mansions / If it were not true he would have told me so / He has gone away to live in that bright city / He's preparing me a mansion there I know / Jesus died upon the cross to bear my sorrow / Freely died that souls like you might have new life / But I know that soon there'll come a bright tomorrow / When the world will all be free from sin and strife / - Do not shun the saviors love, from up in glory - / - Or you won't be there to sing the gospel story - / In my father's house are many mansions / If you're true then to this land you'll surely go / Data de Gravação: 30 de outubro de 1960.

Milky White Way (Elvis Presley) - Yes I'm gonna walk on the milky white way / Oh Lord some of these days / I'm gonna walk that milky white way / Some of these days well well well well / I'm gonna walk up and take my stand / Gonna join that Christian band / I'm gonna walk on that milky white way / Oh Lord, some of these days / I'm gonna tell my mother howdy, howdy, / Howdy when I get home / Yes, I'm gonna tell my mother howdy, / When I get home well well well well / I'm gonna shake my mother's hand / I will shake her hands that day / That's when we walk on the milky white way / On some of these days / I'm gonna meet god the father and god the son / Yes, I'm gonna meet god the father and god the son / Well well well well / I'm gonna sit down and tell Him my troubles / About the world that I just came from / hat's when we walk on the milky white way / Oh Lord, on some of these days / Data de Gravação: 30 de outubro de 1960.

I Believe in the Man in the Sky (Richard Howard) - The steps that lead to any church / Form a stairway to a star / They're part of God and should be trod / More often than they are / I believe in the man in the sky / I believe with his help I'll get by / My footsteps may falter / My eyes may grow dim / But he's my Gibraltar / I'm trusting in him / Though a sparrow is all I may be / On me he will still keep an eye / Yes I'm singing his praise / Till the end of my days / I believe in the man in the sky / Sparrow, sparrow am I / Keep an eye / Yes I'm singing his praise / Till the end of my days / I believe in the man in the sky / Data de gravação: 30 de outubro de 1960.

Joshua Fit the Battle (Elvis Presley) - Joshua fit the battle of Jericho /Jericho Jericho / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / And the walls come tumbling down / God knows that / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / Jericho Jericho / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / And the walls come tumbling down / Good morning sister Mary / Good morning brother John / Well I wanna stop and talk with you / Wanna tell you how I come along / I know you've heard about Joshua / He was the son of Nun / He never stopped his work until / Until the work was done / God knows that / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / Jericho Jericho / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / And the walls come tumbling down / You may talk about your men of Gideon / You may brag about your men of Saul / There's none like good old Joshua / At the battle of Jericho / Up to the walls of Jericho / He marched with spear in hand / Go blow them ram horns, Joshua cried / 'Cause the battle is in my hands / God knows that /  Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / Jericho Jericho / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / And the walls come tumbling down / You may talk about your men of Gideon / You may brag about your king of Saul / There none like Joshua / At the battle of Jericho / They tell me, great God that Joshua's spear / Was well nigh twelve feet long / And upon his hip was a double edged sword / And his mouth was a gospel horn / Yet bold and brave he stood / Salvation in his hand / Go blow them ram horns Joshua cried / 'Cause the devil can't do you no harm / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / Jericho Jericho / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / And the walls come tumbling down / Up to the walls of Jericho / He marched with spear in hand / Go blow them ram horns, Joshua cried / 'Cause the battle is in my hands / Then the lamb ram sheep horns began to blow / The trumpets began to sound / Old Joshua shouted glory / And the walls came tumblin' down / God knows that / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / Jericho Jericho / Joshua fit the battle of Jericho / And the walls come tumbling down / Down, down, down, down, down / Tumblin' down / Data de gravação: 10 de outubro de 1960.

He Knows Just What I Need (Mosie Lister) - My Jesus knows when I am Lonely / He knows each pain, He sees each care / He understands each lonely heartache / He understands because He cares / My Jesus knows just what I need / Oh yes! He knows just what I need / He satisfies and every need supplies / Yes, He knows just what I need / My Jesus knows just what I need / Oh yes! He knows just what I need / He satisfies and every need supplies / Yes, He knows just what I need / Data de gravação: 10 de outubro de 1960.

Swing Down Sweet Chariot (Elvis Presley) - Why don't you swing down sweet chariot / Stop and let me ride / Swing down chariot / Stop and let me ride / Rock me lord, rock me lord / Calm and easy / Well I've got a home on the other side / Why don't you swing down sweet chariot / Stop and let me ride / Swing down chariot / Stop and let me ride / Rock me lord, rock me lord / Calm and easy / Well I've got a home on the other side / Well, well, well, well, well, well / Ezekial went down in the middle of a field / He saw an angel workin' on a chariot wheel / Wasn't so particular 'bout the chariot wheel / Just wanted to see how a chariot feel / Why don't you swing down sweet chariot / Stop and let me ride / Swing down chariot / Stop and let me ride / Rock me lord, rock me lord / Calm and easy / Well I've got a home on the other side / Well, well, well Ezekial went down and he got on board / Chariot went a bumpin' on down the road / Zeke wasn't so particular 'bout the bumpin' of the road / Just wanted to lay down his heavy load / Why don't you swing down sweet chariot / Stop and let me ride / Swing down chariot / Stop and let me ride / Rock me lord, rock me lord / Calm and easy / Well I've got a home on the other side / Well I got a father in the promised land / Ain't no more stoppin' till I shake his hand / Rock me lord, rock me lord / Calm and easy / I've got a home on the other side / Why don't you swing down sweet chariot / Stop and let me ride / Swing down chariot / Stop and let me ride / Rock me lord, rock me lord / Calm and easy / Well I've got a home on the other side / Data de gravação: 30 de outubro de 1960.

Mansion over the Hilltop (Ira Stamphill) - I'm satisfied with just a cottage below / A little silver and a little gold / But in that city where the ransomed will shine / I want a gold one that's silver lined / I've got a mansion just over the hilltop / In that bright land where we'll never grow old / And some day yonder we will never more wander / But walk on streets that are purest gold / Don't think me poor or deserted or lonely / I'm not discouraged I'm heaven bound / I'm but a pilgrim in search of the city / I want a mansion, a harp and a crown / I've got a mansion just over the hilltop / In that bright land where we'll never grow old / And some day yonder we will never more wander / But walk on streets that are purest gold / Data de gravação: 30 de outubro de 1960.

If We Never Meet Again (Albert E. Brumley) - Soon we'll come to the end of life's journey / And perhaps never meet anymore / Till we gather in heaven's bright city / Far away on that beautiful shore / If we never meet again this side of heaven / As we struggle through this world and its strife / There's another meeting place somewhere in heaven / By the side of the river of life / Where the charming roses bloom forever / And where separations come no more / If we never meet again this side of heaven / I will meet you on that beautiful shore / Data de gravação: 30 de outubro de 1960.

Working On The Building (W.O. Hoyle / Lillian Boulas) - I'm working on the building / It's a true foundation / I'm holding up the blood-stained / Banner for my lord / Well I never get tired, tired, tired of working on the building / I'm going up to heaven to get my reward / I'm working on the building / It's a true foundation / I'm holding up the blood-stained / Banner for my lord / Well I never get tired, tired, tired of working on the building / I'm going up to heaven oh yeah, to get my reward / I'm working on the building / It's a true foundation / I'm holding up the blood-stained / Banner for my lord / Well I never get tired, tired, tired of working on the building / I'm going up to heaven oh yeah, to get my reward / I'm working on the building / It's a true foundation / I'm holding up the blood-stained / Banner for my lord / Well I never get tired, tired, tired of working on the building / I'm going up to heaven oh yeah, to get my reward / I'm working on the building / It's a true foundation / I'm holding up the blood-stained / Banner for my lord / Well I never get tired, tired, tired of working on the building / I'm going up to heaven oh yeah, to get my reward / Data de gravação: 30 de outubro de 1960.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário