sábado, 13 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Girl Happy

Girl Happy (Pomus / Meade) - Girl happy, yes I'm girl happy, / Girl happy, can't you see / Every girl I see looks good to me / What a crazy way out way to be / I love a life of nothing but beautiful women / Well I'm Girl happy, yes I'm girl happy, / Girl happy, can't you see / Every time I see a pretty face / My heart just heads for outer space / I need a girl to make my life worth livin' / Yes, I'm Girl happy, yes I'm girl happy, / Girl happy, can't you see / I've been like this since I was just a baby boy / First nurse that ever rocked my cradle made me jump for joy / Mama keep your daughter out of sight / I'm in a lovin' mood tonight / I love a life of nothing but beautiful women / Well I'm Girl happy, yes I'm girl happy / Girl happy, can't you see / I've been like this since I was just a baby boy / First nurse that ever rocked my cradle made me jump for joy / Girl happy, well I'm girl happy, / Yes I'm girl happy, can't you see / Girl happy, said I'm girl happy, / Yes I'm girl happy, can't you see.

Spring Fever (Giant / Baum / Kaye) - A little bird, he told me so / He said come on, get on the go / Open your eyes the sky is full of butterflies / The blossoms on the trees stir up the honey bees / Spring makes my fever right / Spring fever, Spring is here at last / Spring fever, my heart's beating fast / Get up, get out spring is everywhere / Well if you feel the wanderlust / Just grab a car or hop a bus / In every town there's excitement to be found / So much is happening / Don't miss the joy of spring / The world's in love just look around / Spring fever comes to everyone / Spring fever, it's time for fun / Get up, get out spring is everywhere / Spring fever, it's Spring fever time / Spring fever, watch that fever climb / Get up, get out spring is everywhere / Spring is everywhere.

Fort Lauderdale Chamber Of Commerce (Tepper / Bennett) - Girls on the beaches commit a sin / They don't show yards and yards of skin / Preceding message to you has been / Through the courtesy of the Fort Lauderdale Chamber Of Commerce / Maybe your yen is for tennis courts / Maybe romancing is in your thoughts / Enjoy all outdoor and indoor sports / Through the courtesy of the Fort Lauderdale Chamber Of Commerce / Any male in Fort Lauderdale who is not pursuing a cute female / Will automatically land in jail / That's the law in Fort Lauderdale / Pretty girls eighteen to twenty-three / If their technique ain't what it should be / Get love instruction for free from me / Through the courtesy of the Fort Lauderdale Chamber Of Commerce. 

Startin' Tonight (Rosenblat - Milrose) - Michigan State, Comity / Harvard University / Vassa, Wilbur Smith and Brown / Shakin' up this here town tonight / Startin' tonight / Have a ball do it all startin' tonight / Grab your partner by the hand, / Spread a blanket on the sand / Three a.m. go for a swim / Clothes and all jump right in / Tonight, startin' tonight / Let out the stops, call the cops, it's all right / 'Course when the cops have come and gone / You'll just keep carrying on / Don't you worry if you land in jail / We'll forward your mail if you can't make bail / Tonight, startin' tonight / Have a ball do it all startin' tonight / Anything goes, everything goes, startin' tonight / Startin' tonight. 

Wolf Call (Giant / Baum / Kaye) - Flip, flop with kay-eye / What a cutie pie I see / Oops shoopa doo-wah / Lips of honey that's for me /  Shim sham shimmie / I might forget you baby, there's no doubt / I saw you standing 'gainst the wall / I whistled and I gave my all / Now don't tell me you don't fall / For that wolf call / Just a little kiss'll put me in a whirl / I'll never whistle dearie at another girl / You love me well we'll have a ball / Why do you try to stall / Now don't tell me you don't fall / For that wolf call / For that wolf call / For that wolf call. 

Do Not Disturb (Giant / Baum / Kaye) - Let's take the phone off the hook / Turn the lights way down low / Baby put down that book / Tell the maid to go / Do not disturb / Hang the sign on the door / Do not disturb / It's time to make love / And I can't wait anymore / I'll just pull down the blind / Now come over here / I've got one thing in mind / Let's get comfortable dear / Do not disturb / Hang the sign on the door / Do not disturb / It's time to make love / And I can't wait anymore / Everything's right tonight / Mmmm, it's great when we kiss / Now your arms hold me tight / Let's stay like this. 

Cross My Heart And Hope To Die (Wayne / Weisman) - I can explain about last night / Though things didn't look just right / Please believe me there was nothing wrong / I thought about you baby all night long / Cross my heart, I hope to die / Well, I wouldn't tell you no lie / Talk about a piece of rotten luck / You do a friend a favor and you wind up stuck / She couldn't hold a candle to you, no siree / Very hard to handle like a model T / Cross my heart, I hope to die / Well, I wouldn't tell you no lie / Please believe me when I say / Wild horses couldn't drag me away / From you 'cause I don't have to look too hard / To see what I've got in my own back yard / So, please forgive me and forget / Don't say my alloy's all wet / I miss those kisses from your honeycomb / This humble bumble bee just wants to fly back home / Cross my heart, I hope to die / Well, I wouldn't tell you no lie / I wouldn't tell you no lie / No, no, no, no, no, no / I wouldn't tell you no lie.

The Meanest Girl In Town (J. Byers) - She'll tell you that she loves you, make you feel just like a kid / She'll cry to you and lie to you, she'll do 'most anything / She'll get right up next to you and the first thing that you know / You'll be telling her you're sorry because she hurt you so / I said she's evil the most evil girl I've found / There ain't no doubt about it, she's the meanest girl in town / She'll invite you over to her house at half past nine / You'll wear a suit, you'll wear a tie and you'll give your shoes a shine / You'll take a real deep breath and knock on her front door / Her little sister will tell you "She don't live here anymore" / I said she's evil the most evil girl I've found / There ain't no doubt about it, she's the meanest girl in town / And there ain't no doubt about it, she's the meanest girl in town / She'll put her arms around you and squeeze with all her might / She'll breathe a sigh and pucker her lips and pull your arms real tight / Your heart will pound like thunder, you'll melt in her embrace / But when you go to kiss her well she'll laugh right in your face / Because she's evil the most evil girl I've found / There ain't no doubt about it, she's the meanest girl in town. 

Do The Clam (Wayne / Weisman / Fuller) - Hey everybody gather round / N' listen to that bongo sound / Grab the first one in your reach / Now we're going to shake the beach / Do the Clam, do the Clam / Grab your barefoot baby by the hand / Turn n' tease, hug n' squeeze / Dig right in n' do the Clam / You can get your heart to spin / On the outside looking in / Moon ain't gonna last all night / Well, let's work up an appetite / Do the Clam, do the Clam / Grab your barefoot baby by the hand / Turn n' tease, hug n' squeeze / Dig right in n' do the Clam / Everybody's got that beat / Well, listen to those happy feet / Ain't you glad that you found out / What the Clam is all about / Do the Clam, do the Clam / Oh and grab your barefoot baby by the hand / Turn n' tease, hug n' squeeze / Dig right in n' do the Clam / Do the Clam, do the Clam / Oh and grab your barefoot baby by the hand / Turn n' tease, hug n' squeeze / Dig right in n' do the Clam / Dig right in n' do the Clam. 

Puppet On A String (Tepper / Bennett) - Every time you look at me / I m as helpless as can be / I become a puppet on a string / You can do 'most anything to me / All you do is touch my hand / And your wish is my command / I become a puppet on a string / You can do 'most anything to me / If you really love me / Darling please be kind / I offer you the truest love / That you will ever find / Take my heart and please be fair / Handle it with loving care / For I'm just a puppet on a string / You can do 'most anything to me / If you really love me / Darling please be kind / I offer you the truest love / That you will ever find / Take my heart and please be fair / Handle it with loving care / For I'm just a puppet on a string / You can do 'most anything to me / You can do 'most anything to me. 

I've Got To Find My Baby (J. Byers) - I've got to find my baby / I wonder where can she be / Has anybody seen her / Send her back to me / She left me here all alone / And I ain't had no lovin' / Since my baby's been gone / My baby's gone / I've gotta find my baby / I gotta hold her tight and tell her I love her / Tell her everything's all right / So I'll keep searching / All night long / 'Cause I ain't had no lovin / Since my baby's been gone / My baby's gone / I've gotta find my baby / I've gotta find my baby / Gotta find my baby. 

You'll Be Gone (Elvis Presley / Red West / Charlie Hodge) - Sweetheart we're alone / And you are mine / Let's make this night a night to remember / Don't make our love a cold dying ember / For with the dawn, you'll be gone / Hold me close in your arms as the night withers away / Let's not waste one precious kiss while we're together / Oh please come to my arms and say you'll love me forever / For with the dawn, you'll be gone / Sweetheart when you're near / My heart is aflame / Your lips pressed on mine is heaven descending / And I could die because it is ending / For with the dawn, you'll be gone / Let these passions we feel in our hearts never end / I could never share this feeling with another / Oh please say that you feel the same knowing no other ?? / For with the dawn, you'll be gone / For with the dawn, you'll be gone / For with the dawn, you'll be gone / For with the dawn,
you'll be gone. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário