segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Blue Hawaii

Blue Hawaii (Robin / Rainger) - Night and you / And blue Hawaii / The night is heavenly / And you are heaven to me / Lovely you / And blue Hawaii / With all this loveliness / There should be love / Come with me / While the moon is on the sea, / The night is young / And so are we, so are we / Dreams come true / In blue Hawaii / And mine could all come true / This magic night of nights with you.

Almost Always True (Wise / Weisman) - I was always, baby, I was always / Well almost always true to you / Met a pretty mademoiselle / Her papa owned a small hotel / Oh, I was almost always true to you / I resisted tho' my arm was twisted / I was almost always true to you / Stayed away from drinkin' wine / Thought about you all the time / Oh, I was almost always true to you / Kept refusin' don't jump to conclusions / I was almost always true to you / I would never grab like this / I would never steal a kiss / Oh, I was almost always true to you.

No More  (Yradler / Robertson / Blair) - No more do I see the starlight caress your hair / No more feel the tender kisses we used to share / I close my eyes and clearly my heart remembers / A thousand good-byes could never put out the embers / Darling I love you so and my heart forever / Will belong to the memory of the love that we knew before / Please come back to my arms, we belong together / Come to me let's be sweethearts again and then let us part no more. / No more do I feel the touch of your hand on mine / No more see the lovelight making your dark eyes shine / Oh how I wish I never had caused you sorrow / But don't ever say for us there is no tomorrow / Darling I love you so and my heart forever / Will belong to the memory of the love that we knew before / Please come back to my arms, we belong together / Come to me let's be sweethearts again and then let us part no more.

Aloha Oe (Queen Liliuokalani) - Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo / One fond embrace ahoea ea / Until we meet again / Until we meet again.

Can't Help Falling In Love (Peretti / Creatore / Weiss) - Wise men say only fools rush in / but I can't help falling in love with you / Shall I stay would it be a sin / If I can't help falling in love with you / Like a river flows surely to the sea / Darling so it goes / some things are meant to be / take my hand, take my whole life too / for I can't help falling in love with you / Like a river flows surely to the sea / Darling so it goes / some things are meant to be / take my hand, take my whole life too /  for I can't help falling in love with you / for I can't help falling in love with you.  

Rock-A-Hula Baby (Fred Wise - Ben Weisman - Dolores Fuller) - The way she moves her hips to her fingertips / I feel I'm heaven bound / And when she starts to sway, I've gotta say / She really move the grass around / Rock-a-hula baby / Rock-a-hula baby / Got a hula lulu from Honolulu / That rock-a-hula baby of mine / Although I love to kiss my little hula miss / I never get the chance / I wanna hold her tight all through the night / But all she wants to do is dance / I bet that she could teach the palms along the beach / To sway when breezes blow / And birds up in the sky could learn to fly / By watchin' how my baby can go.  

Moonlight Swim (Dee / Weisman) - Let's go on a moonlight swim / Far away from the crowd / All alone upon the beach / Our lips and our arms / Close within each other's reach / Will be on a moonlight swim / Let's go on a moonlight swim / To the raft we can race / After just a little while / I'll sit and pretend / That you're on a desert isle / With me on a moonlight swim / Though the air is cold / With kisses oh so sweet / I'll keep you warm / So very warm from head to you feet / Let's go on a moonlight swim / We're in love and above / There's a crazy balloon / That sits winking down / And inviting us to come on in / On a moonlight swim.

Ku-U-I-Po (Peretti / Creatore / Weiss) - Ku-u-i-po I love you more today / More today than yesterday / But I love you less today / Less than I will tomorrow / See the sweet Hawaiian rose / See it blossom see it grow / That's the story of our love / Ever since we said hello / As the years go passing by / We'll recall our wedding day / I will be there by your side / You will always hear me say / Ku-u-i-po, you're my Hawaiian sweetheart.

Ito Eats (Tepper / Bennett) - Ito eat like teeth are out of style / Ito eat like teeth are out of style / Ito eating all the while / Eat Ito eat all the night and the day / Eat Ito eat all the night and the day / Ito is an eating boy / He never get enough from fish and poi / He eat everything he don't care what / He even eat the shell from the coconut / Eat Ito eat all the night and the day / Eat Ito eat all the night and the day / Hey, Ito little faster / Ito little slower / Ito eat like teeth are out of style / Ito eat like teeth are out of style / When you say that stranger smile / Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Slicin' Sand (Tepper / Bennett) - Take off your shoes, put down your hair / Turn on the music and we'll get somewhere / Dance, dance, dance, til nose gets tan / We're gonna have us a ball on the beach / a-slicin' sand / Hug me a heap, swing me a lot / We got a lot of ocean if it gets too hot / O-o-o, o-o-o, baby, take my hand / We'll have some real rockin' fun in the sun / a-slicin' sand / Come baby, come, let's dig some holes / You'll find it's heaven with sand on you soles / Yeah! / Slide through to the left, slide to the right / Slash down the middle baby hold me tight / O-o-o, o-o-o, baby, hold my hand / We'll have some real rockin' fun in the sun / slicin' sand. 

Hawaiian Sunset (Tepper / Bennett) - Hawaiian sunset peeping from the sea / Smiles and says Aloha to his sweetheart Hawaii / The drowsy islands slumber one by one / Close their sleepy eyelids say goodnight to the sun / Then Hawaii like millions of times before / Blossoms in her lover's arms once more / Too soon the sunrise will wake her from her sleep / So until tomorrow, sleep Hawaii sleep.

Beach Boy Blues (Tepper / Bennett) - I'm a poor Hawaiian beach boy / A long way from the beach / 'Cause someone shoved his face against my hand / Now I'm a kissing cousin to a ripe pineapple / I'm in the can / I was minding my own business / But drinking daddy's juice / I swear I'll never touch that stuff again / Just like a pig before he gave his all that aluhau / I'm in the pen / Got those beach boy blues / Don't the time go slow / Lonely beach boy blues / Only 30 day's and 90 years to go / I want a taste of honey / From my wahini's lips / I want to be her ever loving man / But I'm a kissing cousin to a ripe pineapple / I'm in the can / But I'm a kissing cousin to a ripe pineapple / I'm in the can.

Island Of Love (Tepper / Bennett) - Kauai, island of love / Lovely princess of the islands / Kauai, island of love / Listen, can't you hear her calling / Aloha welcome my love / Her palmtrees gently do the hula / While her slaves, the waves / Rush in to kiss her shores / Heaven is another name for / Kauai, island of love.

Hawaiian Wedding Song  (King / Hoffman / Manning) - This is the moment / I've waited for / I can hear my heart singing / Soon bells will be ringing / This is the moment / Of sweet Aloha / I will love you longer than forever / Promise me that you will leave me never / Here and now dear, / All my love, / I vow dear / Promise me that you will leave me never / I will love you longer than forever / U-a, si-la / Pa-a ia me o-e / Ko a-lo-ha ma-ka-mea e i-po / Ka-'u ia e le-i a-e ne-i la / Now that we are one / Clouds won't hide the sun / Blue skies of Hawaii smile / On this, our wedding day / I do love you with all my heart.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário