terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - It Happened at the World's Fair

Beyond The Bend (Weisman / Wise / Fuller) - Breeze sing a happy song / This heart of mine is singing right along / Don't know where I'm going / Don't know where it ends / Till the grass is greener, beyond the bend / I haven't got a care / I'm just on my way to anywhere / Pocketful of nothing, nothing I can spend / Hope the grass is greener, beyond the bend / Beyond the bend, / Perhaps there'll be somebody waiting who's right for me / So I got to move around / And I know I've got to cover ground / Oh the trip is shorter when you got a friend / Gotta find that rainbow beyond the bend / Beyond the bend, beyond the bend.

Relax (S. Tepper / Roy C. Bennett) - Relax, kick your shoes off, baby / Relax, here we are alone / Relax, if the phone rings, let it / Just forget it, we're not at home / Let loose, let your hair down, honey / Unwind, turn the lights down low / Relax, let's uncork the stopper / Come to papa, come on let's go / Defrost, your charms / There's only the two of us here / Come in my arms / And make yourself comfortable dear / Relax, let's get cozy, baby / Come on, even concrete crack / Cut loose, when the knock's invited / Don't you fight it, come on relax / Defrost, your charms / There's only the two of us here / Come in my arms / And make yourself comfortable dear / Relax, let's get cozy, baby / Come on, even concrete crack / Cut loose, life is worth the livin' / When you're givin', come on relax / Relax / Let loose / Defrost.

Take Me To The Fair (Sid Tepper - Roy C. Bennett) - Take me to the fair / Take me to the fair, don't know anywhere / I would rather be / Let's, go to the fair / We'll walk hand in hand, through Tomorrow Land / Only you and me / I wanna see everything, do everything / While we're doin' it all / I'll buy the peanuts and popcorn / We'll have us a ball / You can spend my pay / Crush me in the crowds, I'll be in the clouds / Honey I don't care / Take me there by sleigh / Go, let's get a bite, anywhere you like / But take me to the fair / I wanna see everything, do everything / While we're doin' it all / I'll buy the peanuts and popcorn / We'll have us a ball / Take me there by sleigh / Go, let's have a bite, anywhere you like / But take me to the fair / Take me to the fair, Take me to the fair / Take me to the fair.

They Remind Me Too Much of You (Don Robertson) - Take away, the scent of flowers / Cover up, the sky of blue / Close my ears to tender love songs / They remind me too much of you / Hide young lovers' warm embraces / Keep stars and moonlight from my view / Let me forget, there are such places / They remind me too much of you / Must I evermore be haunted? / Day after day, my whole life through / By the memory of each moment / That I spent alone with you / If these lovely things don't hurt you / Our love just wasn't meant to be / But please come back to me, my darling / If they remind you, too much of me.

One Broken Heart For Sale (Otis Blackwell - Winfield Scott) - Who wants to buy a heart / One broken lover's heart / One broken heart for sale /Well, excuse me if you see me crying like a baby / Since she rejected me / There's nothing left to save me / Hey Cupid, where are you? / My heart is growing sadder / That girl rejected me / Just when I thought I had her / She would not listen to the things my heart was saying / She turned and walked away / And told me I was playing / Some guys have all the luck / And my heart hasn't any / I think I'll paint a sign / For sale for a penny.

I'm Falling in Love Tonight (Don Robertson) - I'm falling in love, tonight / Somehow, I know / The beautiful world tonight / Is sharing, it's glow / When love let me down before / I said I was through / But I'm falling in love tonight / With you / 'till you walked by / I laughed and played the game / One last kiss, then goodbye / And out went the flame / But somehow, you'vechanged me dear / This time, it's true / I'm falling in love tonight / With you.

Cotton Candy Land (Ruth Batchelor - Bob Roberts) - Sandman's comin', yes he's comin' / To sprinkle you with sand / He'll say "one, two, three" / And you'll be, In cotton candy land / Sandman's comin', yes he's comin' / He'll take you, by the hand / And you'll ride upon, a big white swan / In cotton candy land / You and the swan will float upon / A cloud of pink ice cream / Where every star is a candy bar / And the moon is a marshmallow dream / Sandman's comin', yes he's comin' / Take his magic hand / Now goodnight...now sleep tight / In cotton candy land / In cotton candy land...

A World of Our Own (Giant / Baum / Kaye) - You kiss me darling, a miracle starts / A magic feeling, comes into our hearts / The spell of love began, when we're alone / And we're in, a world of our own / You say you want me, and music I hear / Touch me my darling, and clouds disappear / The sky is bright above, and cares have flown / And we're in, a world of our own / Holding you close, is heaven / Only I know, what it's worth / Knowing you're mine, forever / Is the greatest wonder on earth / Nothing can change it, the magic's begun / When we're together, our hearts become one / I find a happiness, I've never known / When we're in, a world of our own / When we're in...a world of our own...

How Would You Like To Be? (Ben Raleigh - Mark Barkan) - How would you like to be? / A little circus clown / And you could wear a smile / Instead of a frown / How would you like to be? / A little kangaroo / A-hoppin' up and down / And I could hop with you / Come on and smile a little, smile a little / hop a little, hop a little, / Smile a little, hop a little bit with me / Come on and smile a little, smile a little / hop a little, hop a little, / Smile a little, hop a little bit with me / Oh ho, ha ha, a-tra la la la la la la / a ha, tra la la la la la la / How would you like to be? / A little buzzing bee / And instead of a tree / You could buzz around me / How would you like to be? / A little mocking bird / And you can sing me songs / Like I never heard / Come on and buzz a little, buzz a little / Sing a little, sing a little / Buzz a little, sing a little bit with me / Buzz, buzz, buzz a little / Do re mi a little / Buzz a little, sing a little bit with me / Oh-ho ah-ha, tra la la la la la la / Oh-ho, a-ha ,a-tra la la la la la la / How would you like to be? / A little baby bear / And you can hug me tight / Any time you care / How would you like to be? / A little dancing doll / And you could dance with me / Everytime I call / Oh-ho, tra la la la la la la / oh-ho...ah-ah...tra la la la..la.la..la.

Happy Ending (Ben Weisman - Sid Wayne) - Happy ending, happy ending / Give me a story with a, happy ending / When boy meets girl and then / They never part again / But live forever happily, like you and me / Our love story gets me so upset / Like Romeo, and Juliet / I'm not smart enough to figure why / Some folks enjoy, a real good cry / Happy ending, happy ending / Give me a story with a, happy ending / When boy meets girl and then / They never part again / But live forever happily, like you and me / Never thought that I would stand a chance / That you'd give me, a second glance / But I think that you can play the part / And give a guy, a happy heart / Happy ending, happy ending / Give me a story with a, happy ending / When boy meets girl and then / They never part again / But live forever happily, like you and me / When boy meets girl and then, they never part again / but live forever happily, like you and me / Like you and me, like you and me / Like you and me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário