quinta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Elvis is Back!

Make Me Know It
(Otis Blackwell) - You say that you love me / And swear it to be true / But if you care to come over here / And make me know it do / Come on now, make me know it / Then go ahead and show it / But if you care to come over here / And make me know it do / You say you've got kisses / And swear that they're brand new / I think that's fine if you ain't lyin' / But make me know it do / Come on now, make me know it / Then go ahead and show it / I think that's fine if you ain't lyin' / But make me know it do / You won't have no trouble proving it to me / Come right along you'll find me / Helpful as can be / You say you wanna hold me / And stick to me like glue / Well hearing's deceiving / And seeing's believing / Make me know it do / Come on now, make me know it / Well go ahead and show it / I say hearing's deceiving / Seeing's believing / Make me know it do / You won't have no trouble proving it to me / Come right along you'll find me / Helpful as can be / You say you wanna hold me / And stick to me like glue / Well hearing's deceiving / And seeing's believing / Make me know it do / Come on now, make me know it / Well go ahead and show it / I say hearing's deceiving / Seeing's believing / Make me know it do / Oh make me know it / Then go ahead and show it / Make me know it / Then go ahead and show it / (Elvis Presley Music, R&H Music, BMI) 1:58 - Data de gravação: 20 de março de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

Fever (John Davenport - Eddie Coole) - Never know how much I love you / Never know how much I care / When you put your arms around me / I get a fever that's so hard to bear / You give me fever when you kiss me / Fever when you hold me tight / Fever in the morning / Fever all through the night. / Sun lights up the daytime / Moon lights up the night / I light up when you call my name / And you know I'm gonna treat you right / You give me fever when you kiss me / Fever when you hold me tight / Fever in the morning / Fever all through the night. / Ev'rybody's got the fever / that is something you all know / Fever isn't such a new thing / Fever started long ago / Romeo loved Juliet / Juliet she felt the same / When he put his arms around her / He said 'Julie, baby, you're my flame / Thou giv-est fever when we kisseth / Fever with the flaming youth / Fever I'm afire / Fever yea I burn for sooth' / Captain Smith and Pocahantas / Had a very mad affair / When her daddy tried to kill him / She said 'Daddy, o, don't you dare / He gives me fever with his kisses / Fever when he holds me tight / Fever, I'm his misses, / Oh daddy, won't you treat him right' / Now you've listened to my story / Here's the point that I have made / Cats were born to give chicks fever / Be it Fahrenheit or centigrade / They give you fever when you kiss them / Fever if you live and learn / Fever till you sizzle / What a lovely way to burn / What a lovely way to burn / What a lovely way to burn / What a lovely way to burn / (Trio Company Music, Fort Knox Music, BMI) 3:31 - Data de gravação: 03 de abril de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

The Girl of My Best Friend (Beverly Ross - Sam Bobrick) - The way she walks, / The way she talks / How long can I pretend / Oh I can't help I'm in love / With the girl of my best friend / Her lovely hair, / Her skin so fair / I could go on and never end / Oh, I can't help I'm in love / With the girl of my best friend / I want to tell her / How I love her so / And hold her in my arms, but then / What if she got real mad and told him so / I could never face either one again / The way they kiss / Their happiness / Will my ache-in' ever end / Or will I always be in love / With the girl of my best friend? / Never end, / Will it ever end? / Please let it end / (R&H Music, BMI) 2:21 - Data de gravação: 04 de abril de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

I Will Be Home Again (Lou Singer - Benny Benjamin) - I will be home again / Don't worry dear / I'll be home again / So won't you dry the tear / The promise in your eyes / Will see me through / There'll be brighter skies / When I come back to you / A-a-ah sweetheart / The love you're giving / Thrills my hungry heart / You make my life worth the living / Although we are apart / I will be home again / We'll start anew / Darling until then / Our dreams will have to do / A-a-ah sweetheart / The love you're giving / Thrills my hungry heart / You make my life worth the living / Although we are apart / I will be home again / We'll start anew / Darling until then / Our dreams will have to do / (Olivia Music, BMI, B. Benjamin Music, ASCAP) 2:33 - Data de gravação: 04 de abril de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

Dirty, Dirty Feeling (Leiber - Stoller) - I've got a dirty, dirty feelin' / Dirty feelin's goin' on / You know I almost hit the ceilin' / When I woke up and you were gone / I took you in when you were hungry / And now your cuttin' out on me / I'm gonna help you little darlin' / That ain't the way it's gonna be / I hear you're pretty good at runnin' / But pretty soon you'll slip and fall / That's when I’ll drag you home with me girl / I'm gonna chain you to the wall / You know I’m lookin' for you baby / I ain't gonna take it layin' down / I heard that you were cookin' baby / Way on the other side of town / I've got a dirty, dirty feelin' / Dirty feelin's goin' on / You know I almost hit the ceilin' / When I woke up and you were gone / GO! (Jerry Leiber Music, Mike Stoller Music, ASCAP) 1:35 - Data de gravação: 04 de abril de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

Thrill of Your Love (Stanley Kesler) - I have wished for the wealth / Of a great millionaire / I have reached for a bright star above / But the thrill of it all / To me seems so small / When compared to the thrill of your love / I'd rather give everything / That I own in this world / Than to be all alone and unloved / For no earthly price and no sacrifice / Is too much to give / For your love / I'd rather give everything / That I own in this world / Than to be all alone and unloved / For no earthly price and no sacrifice / Is too much to give / For your love / (Elvis Presley Music, BMI) 2:59 - Data de gravação: 04 de abril de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

Soldier Boy (David Jones - Theodore Williams) - Soldier boy, why feel blue / Don't you believe that she will be true / It's written in the book / That she was meant for only you / Soldier boy tell me why do you cry / When you return she'll rush to your side / It's written in the book / That she was meant for only you / So prove your love is true / She'll be there to say "I do" / And if you go o'er sea or land / She'll make you understand / While you're gone oh try to believe / Her love for you is really for real / It's written in the book / That she was meant for only you / So prove your love is true / She'll be there to say "I do" / And if you go o'er sea or land / She'll make you understand / While you're gone oh try to believe / Her love for you is really for real / It's written in the book / That she was meant for only you / (E. B. Marks Music, BMI) 3:04 - Data de gravação: 20 de março de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

Such a Night (Lincoln Chase) - It was a night oo-oo what a night / It was it really was such a night / The moon was bright oh how so bright / It was it really was such a night / The night was alight with stars above / Oo-oo when she kissed me / I had to fall in love / Oh it was a kiss oo-oo what a kiss / It was it really was such a kiss / Oh how she could kiss oh what a kiss / It was it really was such a kiss / Just the thought of her lips / Sets me afire / I reminisce and I’m filled with desire / But I’d gave my heart to her in sweet surrender / How well I remember, I’ll always remember / Oh, what a night oo-oo what a night / It was it really was such a night / Came the dawn and my heart and her love / And the night was gone / But I’ll never forget the kiss / The kiss in the moonlight / Oo-oo such a kiss, such a night / It was a night oo-oo what a night / It was it really was such a night / Came the dawn and my heart and her love / And the night was gone / But I’ll never forget the kiss / The kiss in the moonlight / How well I remember, I’ll always remember / That night oo-oo what a night / It was it really was such a night / When we kissed I had to fall in love / But I’d gave my heart to her in sweet surrender / How well I remember, I’ll always remember / Oh that night oo-oo what a night / It was it really was such a night / When we kissed I had to fall in love / Well she's gone, gone, gone / Yes she's gone, gone, gone / Came the dawn, dawn, dawn / And my love was gone / But before that dawn / Yes before that dawn and before that dawn / Oo-oo, oo-oo, oo-oo, oo-oo, oo-oo / Such a night / Uh! (Linkalone, BMI) 2:58 - Data de gravação: 04 de abril de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

It Feels So Right (Fred Wise - Ben Weisman) - Step in these arms, where you belong / It feels so right, so right / How can it be wrong? / There's something in the way you kiss / That makes me want to hold you tight / I know that nothing can't be wrong / that feels so right. / Each time we touch, you thrill me so / It means so much, so much / I can't let you go / This isn't only for tonight / We're gonna love our whole life long / 'Cause baby, if it feels so right / How can it be wrong? / This isn't only for tonight / We're gonna love our whole life long / 'Cause baby, if it feels so right / How can it be wrong? / (Willianson Music, Chappel & Co, ASCAP) 2:09 - Data de gravação: 21 de março de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

Girl Next Door Went a' Walking (Bill Rice / Sid Wayne) - The girl next door went a’walking / She found the boy she likes / She wanted to get married / Settle down for life / The girl next door went a’walking / She knew it wasn’t right / She came home at half past ten / Late every night / The girl next door went a’walking / She found the boy she likes / She wanted to get married / Settle down for life / She didn’t know love was so grand / She never took love second hand / But to my surprise / She thought that love was paradise / The girl next door went a’walking / She found the boy she likes / She wanted to get married / Settle down for life / The girl next door went a’walking / She knew it wasn’t right / She came home at half past ten / Late every night / The girl next door went a’walking / She found the boy she likes / She wanted to get married / Settle down for life / She didn’t know love was so grand / She never took love second hand / But to my surprise / She thought that love was paradise / The girl next door went a’walking / She found the boy she likes / She wanted to get married / Settle down for life / Now the two are married / Settled down for life / She walks by hand in hand / Late every night / The girl next door went a’walking / She found the boy she likes / She wanted to get married / Settle down for life / Settle down for life / Settle down for life / Settle down for life / (Regent Music, R&H Music, BMI) 2:12 - Data de gravação: 04 de abril de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

Like a Baby (Jesse Stone) - You gave me love to enjoy / Like a bright shiny toy to a baby / No matter what you would do / I depended on you like a baby / One thing I know I love you / Yes I loved you like a baby / It was a fool that you took / And I think 'cause you look like a baby / To lover's ways I was blind / 'Cause I just had a mind like a baby / You're just a flirt / And I had to be her guide like a baby / I need you so, I need you so / The day I found I am alive / Then I broke down and cried like a baby / Well it was then I could see / You were playing with me like a baby / Well you can bet that some day / I'll forget just like a baby / (Screem Gems Music, Unichappel Music, BMI) 2:38 - Data de gravação: 03 de abril de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

Reconsider Baby (Lowell Fulsom) - Well so long / Oh how I hate to see you go / Yes so long / Oh how I hate to see you go / Well the way that I will miss you / I guess you'll never know / We've been together so long / To have to separate this way / We've been together so long / To have to separate this way / Well I’m gonna let you go ahead on baby / But let you come back home some day / Play the blues boys, play the blues / One more time / Yeahhh! You said you once had loved me / But now I guess you've changed your mind / You said you once had loved me / But now I guess you've changed your mind / Why don't you reconsider baby / Give yourself just a little more time / Oh Yeahhh! (ARC Music Corp, BMI) 3:39 - Data de gravação: 04 de abril de 1960 - Local: RCA Studio B, Nashville.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário