quinta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2005

Elvis Presley - Letras - Love Me Tender

Love Me Tender (Vera Matson - Elvis Presley) - Love me tender, / love me sweet, / never let me go. / You have made my life complete, / and I love you so / Love me tender, / love me true, / all my dreams fulfilled. / For my darlin' I love you, / and I always will. / Love me tender, / love me long, / take me to your heart. / For it's there that I belong, / and we'll never part. / Love me tender, / love me true, / all my dreams fulfilled. / For my darlin' I love you, / and I always will. / Love me tender, / love me dear, / tell me you are mine. / I'll be yours through all the years, / till the end of time. / Love me tender, / love me true, / all my dreams fulfilled. / For my darlin' I love you, / and I always will. / (Elvis Presley Music, BMI) 2:41 - Data de gravação: 24 de agosto de 1956 - Local: 20th Century Fox Stage 1, Hollywood.

Poor Boy (Vera Matson - Elvis Presley) - They call me poor boy, poor boy, poor boy / But I ain't lonesome and I ain't blue / 'Cause I could never be a poor boy / As long as I’ve got a dolly like you / Ain't got a crust, ain't got a cent / Can't buy a jug, can't pay the rent / I got a heartfull of dreams / And a lot of memories / And that's enough for me / They call me poor boy, poor boy, poor boy / But I ain't lonesome and I ain't blue / 'Cause I could never be a poor boy / As long as I’ve got a dolly like you / Can't buy a house, can't buy a lot / Ain't got a bean, I ain't got a pot / But what I got is a heartfull of / Love and memories / And that's enough for me / They call me poor boy, poor boy, poor boy / But I ain't lonesome and I ain't blue / 'Cause I could never be a poor boy / As long as I’ve got a dolly like you / Don't have a pig, don't have a cow / I don't have a horse to pull a plow / But what I got is a heartfull of / Love and memories / And that's enough for me / They call me poor boy, poor boy, poor boy / But I ain't lonesome and I ain't blue / 'Cause I could never be a poor boy / As long as I’ve got a dolly like / I’ve got a dolly like / I’ve got a dolly like you. (Elvis Presley Music, BMI) 2:13 - Data de gravação: 24 de agosto de 1956 - Local: 20th Century Fox Stage 1, Hollywood.

We're Gonna Move (Vera Matson - Elvis Presley) - Well there's a leak in this old building / Yes, there's a leak in this old building / Well there's a leak in this old building / We're gonna move to a better home / We got no pane in this old window' / We got no pane in this old window' / We got no pane in this old window' / We're gonna move to a better home / Well there's a hole in the roof where the rain pours in / A hole in the floor where it drops right out again / Well there's a leak in this old building / Well there's a leak in this old building / Well there's a leak in this old building / We're gonna move to a better home / Well there's a crack across the ceiling / Yes there's a crack across the ceiling / Well there's a crack across the ceiling / We're gonna find us a better home / We've gotta stove without a chimney / We've gotta stove without a chimney / What good's a stove without a chimney / We're gonna move to a better home / Pulling down window shades is no use at all / The kids and the neighbor can peep right through the wall / Well there's a leak in this old building / Well there's a leak in this old building / Well there's a leak in this old building / Well there's a leak in this old building / Well there's a leak in this old building / We're gonna move to a better, move to a better / Move to a better home / (Elvis Presley Music, BMI) 2:30 - Data de gravação: 24 de agosto de 1956 - Local: 20th Century Fox Stage 1, Hollywood.

Let me (Vera Matson - Elvis Presley) - Whenever I dance with the girl I love / My head goes round and round / When she's close to me / I can't stay on the ground / Whenever I dance with the girl I love / I never have a care / All night I'm so light / I walk right on the air / Oh let me, oh honey let me / Let me do what you know I love to do / Please take another chance and let me / Let me have another dance with you / Whenever I feel those pretty arms / Reaching round about / That feeling goes to my toes / And all the lights go out, go out, go out / Whenever I see those eyes of blue / Smiling up so shy / I'm in such a spin I take right off and fly / So let me, oh honey let me / Let me do what you know I love to do / Please take another chance and let me / Let me have another dance with you / So let me dance in the arms I love / Thrill me through and through / I'm so drunk with love / That all I see is you / I never hear the music play / I never see the crowd / Only you and me / Dancing on a cloud, a cloud, a cloud / Oh let me, oh honey let me / Let me do what you know I love to do / Please take another chance and let me / Let me have, another dance, with you / (Elvis Presley Music, BMI) 2:08 - Data de gravação: 4 de setembro de 1956 - Local: 20th Century Fox Stage 1, Hollywood.

Pablo Aluísio.

Um comentário: